Amazon buys iRobot

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Everyone already knows what's going on under your couch, Maier. It's weird, sure. Maybe even a little creepy. But it's not illegal.

Umm. My original post here ran to politics rather heavily, i.e. was a bit off-topic and then some... and I've just read that the politics section of this site has suddenly closed. So I've unposted my prior remarks on grounds they belonged someplace they can't even be transplanted now. 🥴

Last edited:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I just hope they keep their hands off of iDildo ...

Umm, not that I would know anything about that product.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
Umm. My original post here ran to politics rather heavily, i.e. was a bit off-topic and then some... and I've just read that the politics section of this site has suddenly closed. So I've unposted my prior remarks on grounds they belonged someplace they can't even be transplanted now. 🥴

Wait. When did this happen? What's going on?

Okay, I just saw the post. Eeeehhhhhhhh...

npgr1

Reaction score

Not sure I want a roomba working together with my Ring cameras to send information on what’s going on under my sofa to the cops.

Not that I ever plan to be in that position, but from limited experience in that work the cops are sophisticated enough. If it's sending data, it will be subpoenaed.
Then all the logs will be printed out, and the 20 or 30 file boxes will be re-scanned, printed again by interns, scanned again, until the file versions are sent on a disc no one has the password to. 2 or 3 versions will be sent until the right combination of disc and password is found. Those are sent to a part time professor doing analysis on the side. By the time his bombshell shows the irobot logs show the defendant was in the house within the timeframe where he allegedly committed a crime off site, but not necessarily enough to account for all his time, so the interns will have to get clever with the timeline mashing the irobot data with the cell tower logs, which have to be re-scanned, printed, and highlighted...

Defendant already took a plea. Two years wasted.

Top Bottom
1 2