• Boxed.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
Since many of you don't seem to shop at Walmart or Target, I thought I'd create a thread specifically for wholesale retailers. Which one of them do you prefer for buying in bulk?

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
We are Costco shoppers. My husband was a member of Price Club before we met, and before they merged with Costco. When we were dating we used to go to Costco on Saturday mornings to shop! We have the executive membership and spend enough every year that the membership price is rebated and then some.

We buy milk, eggs, ground beef, coffee, paper products (office and personal), cereal, tires, gas...pretty much all household staples.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
We had Pace before they finally merged with Costco. For a while we tried both Costco and Sam's club, but found we much preferred Costco.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
Since many of you don't seem to shop at Walmart or Target, I thought I'd create a thread specifically for wholesale retailers. Which one of them do you prefer for buying in bulk?

Why are you so interested? Will any TA members' shopping habits make a difference to you? Just curious.....

To answer the question, I don't shop at wholesale retailers, don't belong to any retailers which require a membership and which sell only in bulk......

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Ok this just got weird
1660271786345.gif

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm doing it on behalf of Simon Ventures. Feel free to send a complaint their way. 🤷‍♂️
Then that is indeed very creepy. If you are doing market research on a commercial basis on here, you should disclose that.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
I will ask them if I'm allowed to disclose it.

Heck, why not start by asking the site owner here how he feels about your attempt at data gathering for a commercial purpose without your having disclosed it.... even if the data was offered voluntarily as if in response to some casual inquiry. People set up threads with this look and feel all the time just because they're trying to figure out what brand of something to buy or where to look for stuff they want, etc. But that's not what this thread was about and only now you [almost] say so?

JayAgostino

Suspended
Reaction score
Heck, why not start by asking the site owner here how he feels about your attempt at data gathering for a commercial purpose without your having disclosed it.... even if the data was offered voluntarily as if in response to some casual inquiry. People set up threads with this look and feel all the time just because they're trying to figure out what brand of something to buy or where to look for stuff they want, etc. But that's not what this thread was about and only now you [almost] say so?
I've already read the TOS and privacy policy. There doesn't appear to be anything in there that disallows me from doing what I did. 🤷‍♂️
Does that spreadsheet have a column titled PREFERRED UNDERWEAR ... ? o_O
Simon Ventures doesn't invest in underwear... ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
1 2