Koi

oldBCguy

Site Champ
Reaction score
... checking out the tank with koi at one of our favourite Chinese restaurants --- looking in at them, and getting a looking back out at me!!
unnamed.jpg

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
My neighbor has a koi pond out back. The last few weeks I had to feed his koi whenever I went over to feed his cat.

I much preferred the cat.

The fish never revealed themselves when I tossed the food in their water - they were always being coy!

(hah hah hah. I’ll be here all week).

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
One question that I don’t have an answer for: given that the cat I was feeding was an outdoor cat that lived at a house with a pond full of fish, why didn’t the cat feed himself?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
My neighbor has a koi pond out back. The last few weeks I had to feed his koi whenever I went over to feed his cat.

I much preferred the cat.

The fish never revealed themselves when I tossed the food in their water - they were always being coy!

(hah hah hah. I’ll be here all week).
our would always come for feeding then they would swim through your hands,

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
One question that I don’t have an answer for: given that the cat I was feeding was an outdoor cat that lived at a house with a pond full of fish, why didn’t the cat feed himself?

I see a lot of Koi ponds at houses we work at. Almost everyone of them has some sort of net over it. Kind of takes away the look.

Top Bottom
1 2