Locke and Key (Netflix 2020-)

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Season 2 dropped sometime recently. I’ve decided to start over from the beginning.

Favorite Keys (so far). :)
  • Anywhere key- through a door to any door anywhere You have seen it!
  • Ghost Key- leave your body and fly around!
  • Head Key- throw a book through the door to your head and you just learned it!
Bad bad well lady…

Last edited:

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score
Season 2 dropped sometime recently. I’ve decided to start over from the beginning.

Favorite Keys (so far). :)
  • Anywhere key- through a door to any door anywhere You have seen it!
  • Ghost Key- leave your body and fly around!
  • Head Key- throw a book through the door to your head and you just learned it!
We went back a couple of episodes from season 1 but, holy cow on season 2!

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Season 2 was insane! I binged it the weekend it was released. It went very dark.

Can’t wait for season 3.
One of the aspects of the story, the keys, since there have been keys as long as magic was brought to this house, there can’t be an endless supply of keys, the dead father played with keys, they must recycle back to the house, bad well lady knows about specific keys, maybe just better not to think about it. :unsure: ;)

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
One of the aspects of the story, the keys, since there have been keys as long as magic was brought to this house, there can’t be an endless supply of keys, the dead father played with keys, they must recycle back to the house, bad well lady knows about specific keys, maybe just better not to think about it. :unsure: ;)
You need to finish season 2.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
I read the comic awhile back, and watched Season 1 last year. I like it alright, but I can't help but feel that the story's being declawed a bit comparatively. It feels very much like a Young Adult novel adaptation of the source material.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
You need to finish season 2.
S1E9- Actually In Nina’s memory she explains why there are keys in the house, what happened to their Father’s friends, and why their Uncle can’t remember anything.

Season 1 recap:
First there was one, now there are two. 🥺

Last edited:

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I read the comic awhile back, and watched Season 1 last year. I like it alright, but I can't help but feel that the story's being declawed a bit comparatively. It feels very much like a Young Adult novel adaptation of the source material.

I recently finished the second season and thought it was a lot better than the first. Now, going back through season 1 with someone else, I'm realizing it wasn't just in my head. I personally enjoyed the second season a lot more. I say give season 2 a try.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I recently finished the second season and thought it was a lot better than the first. Now, going back through season 1 with someone else, I'm realizing it wasn't just in my head. I personally enjoyed the second season a lot more. I say give season 2 a try.
Since my wife and I really liked the 1st season, Season 2 is looking up. :D

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
When season 1 ended I was a little concerned about what track they’d take for season 2. Season 2 blows season 1 away. It was all just…right.
S1E9- Actually In Nina’s memory she explains why there are keys in the house, what happened to their Father’s friends, and why their Uncle can’t remember anything.

Season 1 recap:
First there was one, now there are two. 🥺
Oh, but wait. That still doesn’t explain everything. You have to get to season 2!

Top Bottom
1 2