Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Last edited:

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I think he was taken out by Fran Dreescher in order to secure the position of the country's most annoying living voice.

I was going to say the world's most annoying voice, but that's already been claimed by the collective Indian Pop music industry.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
It seems someone is taking out The Aristocrats, one by one.

probably this guy

maxresdefault.jpg

gollum

Power User
Reaction score
Really? That's too bad, a lot of his material would freak people out today
He made some joke about the Japanese after a tsunami years ago. I think he lost a lot of popularity and I don't think his career ever recovered

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He made some joke about the Japanese after a tsunami years ago. I think he lost a lot of popularity and I don't think his career ever recovered

He became unpopular in Japan, which caused AFLAC to drop him (because they are big in Japan), but it didn’t do much to hurt his primary career. The stuff most people know about (voice acting stuff) was a small part of what he did. Unfortunately he’s been sick for quite awhile, so in the last bunch of years he hasn’t done much.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He became unpopular in Japan, which caused AFLAC to drop him (because they are big in Japan), but it didn’t do much to hurt his primary career. The stuff most people know about (voice acting stuff) was a small part of what he did. Unfortunately he’s been sick for quite awhile, so in the last bunch of years he hasn’t done much.
All of these guys have a past of controversial material to some extent. It’s not until recent years that they’ve been so eviscerated for it. Look back at some of Sagat’s jokes about children, etc. and he was beloved.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
All of these guys have a past of controversial material to some extent. It’s not until recent years that they’ve been so eviscerated for it. Look back at some of Sagat’s jokes about children, etc. and he was beloved.

I used to go to the Improv here quite a bit, and Sagat was in the top two funniest comedians I saw there. Absolutely filthy, but hilarious. (Kevin Nealon was the other guy who was way funnier than I’d expected, though he decided I was going to be his go-to joke for the evening, so I may be biased).

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I used to go to the Improv here quite a bit, and Sagat was in the top two funniest comedians I saw there. Absolutely filthy, but hilarious. (Kevin Nealon was the other guy who was way funnier than I’d expected, though he decided I was going to be his go-to joke for the evening, so I may be biased).
Sat in the front? Risky lol.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Yep. That’s where we were assigned. We also have interesting luck that way. Penn and Teller called my wife up one time in Vegas and made her do the knife throwing thing with the blindfold, then Penn yelled at me. I get yelled at a lot.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I used to go to the Improv here quite a bit, and Sagat was in the top two funniest comedians I saw there. Absolutely filthy, but hilarious.

Really? Was it what he said or that you couldn't believe it was Uncle Danny saying it?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

Sitting in the front row got me married. On our first date in her hometown (Indianapolis), my future wife took me to see Brad Garrett (yeah, that one) They seated a bald guy in the front row. He beat on me up and down and when my wife discovered it didn't bother me, she was mine. :)

Talked to Brad in Vegas after one of his shows and told him about that story. He said he was glad he could help.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Here's a pretty good Gottfried interview by Terry Gross in 1992.

Top Bottom
1 2