Ron DeSantis chastising kids for wearing masks (yes really)

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
At work today, everybody was allowed to take off masks due to low case counts in the area. Some didn’t feel comfortable taking them off. Nobody said a thing about it. It’s just basic human decency. Possessing that quality appears to be a disqualified for membership in the Republican Party these days.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
At work today, everybody was allowed to take off masks due to low case counts in the area. Some didn’t feel comfortable taking them off. Nobody said a thing about it. It’s just basic human decency. Possessing that quality appears to be a disqualified for membership in the Republican Party these days.
Republicans:"let me choose, I want my freedom!!!"

Kids: okay we want to wear masks

Republicans: "Taken them off!!!"

Hypocritical assholes, every last one of them.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Seriously...it begs the question: why does it bother him that much??

It's a fetish with him. Like, if it wasn't this, he'd be bitching about something else, like pocket squares or those silicone bracelets people wear. Get the fuck over it.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
He specifically said in the video, "It's not doing anything ...", i.e., masks don't work.

I've got an old, former acquaintance, worked for me - he was fucking terrible - he's a loudmouth, he has no background in medicine, virology, epidemiology, and he goes on and on about masks, he's still doing it he LOVES this raging asshole.

Hahaha, we might have a little get together with folks from the old company, he quietly stalked those conversations on FB, I can't wait to have it, and send him a message, "You're not invited you ignorant prick, fuck you and your shitty wife". (she's also anti-mask and works in healthcare.

Top Bottom
1 2