Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I like making photos of people on the street in San Francisco neighborhoods. I just became aware there's a new camera on the market and am wondering if you think this would be a good one to consider. Thanks!

Actually, i cancelled my Q2 order and put in an order for one of these. Mostly because it’s so inconspicuous.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
I like making photos of people on the street in San Francisco neighborhoods. I just became aware there's a new camera on the market and am wondering if you think this would be a good one to consider. Thanks!

Unfortunately these are not available without completing a questionnaire first.

• Are you a Lawyer?
  • Are you a Doctor?
If you answer is no to both of these, this camera is not for you.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Perfect camera for the tenderloin.

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
and they will never be used.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately these are not available without completing a questionnaire first.

• Are you a Lawyer?
  • Are you a Doctor?
If you answer is no to both of these, this camera is not for you.
If PhD counts, I’m both!

And I still couldn’t afford it, unless it also transforms into a car.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you're not walking around calling yourself Dr. Maier, Esq., then you're not taking full advantage of your degrees.

only time i use the Dr is in court. And on twitter, in support of dr. Biden.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I'm more than a little steamed and decided to pass learning the camera body is wrapped in yellow crocodile leather rather than gold infused muskrat hides. And the presentation box is lacking a proper hygrometer. There's not even a red dot to tape over.

Feeling crushed.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
only time i use the Dr is in court. And on twitter, in support of dr. Biden.

Honestly, if I spent the time and effort earning a PhD, I'd refer to myself in the 3rd person at all times, and append Learned Master to my name.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm more than a little steamed and decided to pass learning the camera body is wrapped in yellow crocodile leather rather than gold infused muskrat hides. And the presentation box is lacking a proper hygrometer. There's not even a red dot to tape over.

Feeling crushed.

I think that’s the real problem - without the red dot, how will anyone ever know you spent a lot of money on that? Conspicuous consumption only works if it’s conspicuous.

Also, the wood box needs some way to attach a strap made of leather from endangered animals.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
only time i use the Dr is in court.

Way back an attorney friend of mine in Virginia (specialized in drafting hate crimes legislation when he was active) told me that wearing a bow tie in court was frowned upon and deemed pretentious. Is that an east coast thing or true everywhere?

Top Bottom
1 2