Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This is why it's not just about Trump. This guy basically said "ladies, you may be graduating but your place is in the kitchen" and he's being hailed as a hero.

A lot of people share his sentiment. Sexism is a big part of the white nationalist groups.

No offense to any Catholics on here, but the church is an organized crime ring that has still not repented for its part (and probably continued part) in an epidemic of child sex abuse. Imagine being some orphan under the care of a priest and a bunch of nuns in the days before telecommunications and robust investigative services. He should be using his platform to clean up his church if he cares so much.

His faith means nothing to me and he's wrong about what he says. But, its a free country, and people are free to be as brainwashed and stupid as they like.

On a related note, I love all the concerned comments about overzealous police since their favorite golfer was arrested this morning. I have no opinion on what happened, sounds like miscommunication to me, but the comments on Fox show you there's a night and day difference in how they treat a wealthy white golfer being a "victim" of an overzealous officer, vs. some poor black guy that would have had their head bashed in for an equal misunderstanding.

The way they're treating this golfer is the same as they'd treat a cop who enters someone else's house drunk and kills them.

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

This is some of the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard of that helps absolutely nobody.
Plus its a huge first amendment issue. trying to regulate what people can wear? man the money they will have to spend to defend this. glad they have so much spare money for crap like this.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Read an article earlier about a man suspected of killing his wife after he found out she posted a topless picture of herself on a patriot forum which she said she would do if Trump won the 2016 election. I can’t think of a better example of what the Republican voter base has become. I’m not saying they are all there now. There’s still some pearl clutchers but that’s shrinking.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Like a black KKK member.

dmfbwlh2301d1.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2