Canada's gun problem is now out of hand

fooferdoggie

Site Master
Site Donor
man, the guy she is dealing with is a bigger baby then trump.

Woman facing assault with a weapon charge says she was having a water gun fight with a child​

A Simcoe, Ont., woman is facing a charge of assault with a weapon over an incident where, she says, she accidentally struck a neighbour in the chest with water from a child's water gun.

Ontario Provincial Police say 58-year-old Wendy Washik was taken into custody after an investigation on Sunday, Sept. 1.

OPP say police determined two people were involved in a "dispute" that resulted in a victim being physically assaulted but no injuries were reported.

Washik says she was having a playful water gun fight with a child at a party when she accidentally sprayed water on a neighbour's chest.

She says that despite her apologies, the man called police, which ultimately led to her being charged.

Asked to confirm the weapon used was a water gun, OPP spokesperson Const. Andrew Gamble says it would be "inappropriate" to comment on specifics of the case.

Washik said police "didn't ask me a single question. They didn't ask to see the water gun. Not one question asked... My husband was in disbelief."

"I apologized several times," she said. "He wouldn't listen to me and he was screaming at me."

There has to be more to it than a water gun. The OPP aren't going to charge someone with something so trivial that would get laughed out of court.

Also think the nut-job defendant is looking for a cash grab: GoFundMe

If she's innocent, why does she need to retain a lawyer?! (she can just use a public defender).

Back