SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
the world is getting crazy for sure.

That is hilarious.
thats one serious deer with an attitude. such hate.
No; simply blinded by the competitive imperatives of the rutting season.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
When you get right down to it, deer are pretty mean and stupid.

Might be true. From an upstairs window one summer I spotted a couple deer that had jumped my garden fence and were walking down the path between two rows of tomato plants, sticking their heads down into the cages and nipping off the blossoming top of each plant, spitting it out in disgust, moving on to the next one to see if it tasted any better.

Each deer was taking one side of the aisle so by time I got downstairs and outside to yell at them, they'd decapitated all the plants, leaped over the front garden fence and taken off for the creek down in the valley to get some water.

That was the first time I understood an up-the-road neighbor's true depth of feeling... she used to keep a loaded shotgun near the back door to defend her pricey shrubs against predation by deer. I think it only had birdshot in it, so she could claim she was just after crows.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
That is hilarious.

No; simply blinded by the competitive imperatives of the rutting season.
What is interesting is that it looks like a deer, but does not smell like a deer, and I could not tell in the video if it had horns so it appeared male (?). So assuming is dangerous, but I wonder if the glowing nose played any role in this attack such as alien deer in my territory! But I agree this aggressive action usually surrounds mating.

Top Bottom
1 2