Social Media

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
For our Mastadon users, would this be a suitable post, if it‘s not too long? if needed, I would break it up into 2 Toots. Without a topic, I would apply the hashtag #Hashness in Social media, that is if I can figure out how to do that?

Basically my first post as a new Mastadon user was a reply to someone else. In the first post I call a lot of names, applying labels, mostly because after 7 years of observing this menace doing his part to destroy the country and reshape the Federal government into his corrupt image, along with the help of millions of self serving minions who have crawled out of the woodwork to bath in his poison, I’ll say, I can only take so much and continue to be civil. At what point, in a disaster, the rise of Drumph, comes a time when harsh words are appropriate? Thoughts?

Note: I can acknowledge that it’s possible the second version is more effective when applied to people not liberal friendly, but not sold on Trump, and the counter is that any criticism of Emperor Trump will be automatically rejected by his Koolaid drinkers.

Actual post: (based on the anger and despair of watching your country possibly implode if this ass-hat becomes President again.)
It makes you question who CNN is.

I’m boycotting CNN, I knew it was going to be a shit show when they filled a hall full of MAGA Koolaid drinking losers to laugh in support while listening to the Head Liar spin his lies for self-serving Dummies, who don’t care what he is, if they think they’ll benefit in some un-democratic manner.

Note:I listened to details after. No way I was subjecting myself directly to his ass-holery again.

More friendly version:
I’m boycotting CNN, I knew it was going to be a disaster when they filled a hall full of MAGA followers to laugh in support while listening to Mr Trump spin the usual pack of lies for his self-serving followers, who don’t care what he is, if they think they’ll benefit in some un-democratic manner.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not too long, and you should feel free to go with the actual post. Hashtag it #CNN and you’ll probably get some good interaction.

Top Bottom
1 2