LGBTQ+ for Trump (How is this possible?)

rdrr

Elite Member
Came across this on Reddit, and my head almost exploded.

How is this even possible? It is plain as day what the Right's intention of what will happen to LBGTQ+ people if Trump becomes president again.

Edit: I just noticed the line after the headline that said "sand being kicked on me" at the beach. Please tell me it was satire. Shades of Charles Altas ads in comic books... God I am old.

Last edited:

How is this even possible? It is plain as day what the Right's intention of what will happen to LBGTQ+ people if Trump becomes president again.

Edit: I just noticed the line after the headline that said "sand being kicked on them at the beach". Please tell me it was satire.

If they think their support for Trump is ruining their lives wait until the get a look at the 621 anti-trans bills MAGA has put forth in 2024 alone.

Obviously there are gay Trump supporters out there, cherry picking what they like about him and ignoring the rest, but I don't get combining Trump support with gay pride. It would be like a klansman having "Kamala Harris 2024!" on their hood because they are only in the klan for the comradery.

Obviously there are gay Trump supporters out there, cherry picking what they like about him and ignoring the rest, but I don't get combining Trump support with gay pride. It would be like a klansman having "Kamala Harris 2024!" on their hood because they are only in the klan for the comradery.
Wasn't there a Dave Chappelle skit about a black man joining the KKK?

Well it makes more sense than this:

1720799255309.png

Well it makes more sense than this:

View attachment 30355
How so? Are you assuming they are for the Palestinian culture's anti-LGBTQ+ policies, or that maybe they are for everyone's right to live no matter if they agree the policies or not.

For my blood pressure sake, I am asking you to tread lightly on this subject. Everyone here knows your stance on the two matters, and going the anti Palestine route along with a veiled anti gay undertone, is bordering on giving me a headache.

My point was simply that they are for a group that would just as soon throw them off the roof.

You wondered about them being for the GOP, but the GOP, even in TX doesn’t want to do that.

Nothing anti-gay about my post so please don’t take it that way. But sometimes groups support other groups that make no sense to outside observers.

Last edited:
My point was simply that they are for a group that would just as soon throw them off the roof.

You wondered about them being for the GOP, but the GOP, even in TX doesn’t want to do that.

Nothing anti-gay about my post so please don’t take it that way. But sometimes groups support other groups that make no sense to outside observers.
Yes I wonder why they would vote against their best interest, and if you missed it there are 621 anti-trans bills put forward by MAGA in this year (which we are only slightly through half of), so don't try to paint the GOP as LGBTQ+ friendly. To put the bar at throwing them off a roof, is set pretty low. Is that how you judge an Anti-LGBTQ+ policy? Well, at least we don't want to kill them, just discriminate and make their lives miserable. You missed the point that Queers for Palestine, isn't about living there or agreeing with the Palestinian culture. Rather they believe in the Palestinians right to exist.

You are correct your post is right out anti gay, but you previous posts on anti-LGBTQ+ paints any comment regarding a LGBTQ+ subject with hidden meaning.

You missed the point that Queers for Palestine, isn't about living there or agreeing with the Palestinian culture. Rather they believe in the Palestinians right to exist.

Yet the Palestinians don’t believe in their right to exist.

I think that’s painting with too broad a brush. It would be more of a valid point if it said “Queers for Hamas.” but our media has tried its best to make people think everybody for the Palestinian cause is pro Hamas.

If fair were fair, then the opposing side would be labeled anti- Palestinian, but noooooooo, that’s when you get “You can’t say that! There’s nuance and different views! That’s not how they feel! You can’t throw them all in one bucket!”

Eventually they will run out of people to ridicule, and then will have to start identifying which "white people" are really considered white.

I have North Sea heritage, dirty-blond hair and blue eyes. Call me "white" and I will break your nose. "White", to me, means proud of one's "race". I reject that notion and refuse to be called white (though I do recognize that my visible ethnicity has afforded me advantages in life, which I do not per se deserve but have to abide).

I have North Sea heritage, dirty-blond hair and blue eyes. Call me "white" and I will break your nose. "White", to me, means proud of one's "race". I reject that notion and refuse to be called white (though I do recognize that my visible ethnicity has afforded me advantages in life, which I do not per se deserve but have to abide).
I only mentioned that as a joke, and partly an observation. When my son recently applied for FAFSA he selected "white" on his race, and a drop down appeared breaking it down into French, English, Italian, etc. We both kinda chuckled at that since he is of Heinz 57 European decent, and he then chose to "prefer not to say" since they were playing that game.

I think that’s painting with too broad a brush. It would be more of a valid point if it said “Queers for Hamas.” but our media has tried its best to make people think everybody for the Palestinian cause is pro Hamas.

If fair were fair, then the opposing side would be labeled anti- Palestinian, but noooooooo, that’s when you get “You can’t say that! There’s nuance and different views! That’s not how they feel! You can’t throw them all in one bucket!”
Exactly, I am glad you could elaborate on that. He just makes my blood boil with his black and white responses. Everything left = wrong, Everything MAGA = right.

There is a ton of pro-Israel/anti-Palestine vs. pro Palestine/anti-Israel discussions happening (even on this board), IMO there is very little pro-Peace/anti-War discussion happening. People like Herdfan just cannot see that nuance on that point of view.

Edit: I just noticed the line after the headline that said "sand being kicked on me" at the beach. Please tell me it was satire. Shades of Charles Altas ads in comic books... God I am old.

If this is real, some kind of living dangerously, moth flying close to the flame? Just how STUPID are some people capable of? Being a part of this species is both discouraging and embarrassing. 😔

Back