Music production tutorial recommendations

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I still use Garageband for most of my stuff but the more serious engineers use much better software, the issue for me is (and always has been) adding complex drum parts, it's frankly easier for me to play them manually but I no longer have a kit.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I still use Garageband for most of my stuff but the more serious engineers use much better software, the issue for me is (and always has been) adding complex drum parts, it's frankly easier for me to play them manually but I no longer have a kit.

I think Drummer (AI plugin) is in Garageband? I know it is on the iPad and Logic. That's usually pretty good for adding more intricate drum playing with some option tweaks. It may not get the accents exactly where you want them but for that drag it to a MIDI track and fine tune the notes from there.

CailynKerr

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the awesome recommendation! Checked out "You Suck at Producing," and you're right—it's a gem. Super informative, and the entertainment factor is on point. I love when learning feels like a fun ride.

CailynKerr

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the awesome recommendation! Checked out "You Suck at Producing," and you're right—it's a gem. Super informative, and the entertainment factor is on point. I love when learning feels like a fun ride.

If you're into discovering more cool channels and staying in the loop with the latest in music and streaming, you might want to explore streamingfamous.com. They often have great insights and recommendations that align with diverse tastes. It's like a treasure trove for music enthusiasts.

Top Bottom
1 2