General My wife and her Journey as a guinea pig.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
she just finished this interview. pretty proud of her and all she went through for this. Still has another eye to go.

here is more info on what is going on

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
This is just fantastic, and the interview was great! I hope that the whole process continues to move forward in a positive direction and that your wife actually will be able to experience the joy of sight, something which so many of us tend to take for granted. Very, very cool what science can do these days.......

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
they did video but the memory stick got washed accidentally :D she could not get her hair done in time or it would have looked like this. they were going to do a Skype video session so he got her hair done. she may have been the first but then the pandemic hit.
Image.jpeg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Amazing story, keep us up to date, FFS, I got a little choked up.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
they have put her through so many eye tests its unreal. these mazes that they send her through then change them 8 hour days testing her sight weeks of it overall. its crazy. but she was not allowed to say how she is doing and she is getting better but its slow.

U

User.45

she just finished this interview. pretty proud of her and all she went through for this. Still has another eye to go.

here is more info on what is going on
This is fantastic! I'm not aware of any studies that attempted this on human subjects, so this is definitely cutting edge. Keep us posted!!!

Top Bottom
1 2