The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
When you realize you're the very thing you hate the most.

65ynrxiimzzc1.jpeg

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
That said, he had enthusiasm in 2016 and 2020 and still couldn’t get the job done with the popular vote. At worst, we’re going to have to hear about this rally as “IRREFUTABLE PROOF” Trump can’t lose. I will not go to a single Biden rally, even if I could walk to it. I’m still voting for him. That seems lost on the MAGA cult.

Not lost. I am not going to a Trump rally even if it were as you said, walking distance. Rally's are not my thing.

But 80-100K people in NJ is pretty impressive.

Last edited:

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Only if you hang them from your pickup truck, otherwise it's just posturing.
Here is one that got me the other day. I normally don't pick on the thin blue line flag, and I usually roll my eyes. The ones usually flying it are the biggest critics about patriotism, but fail to see the conflict with the US Flag code title 4.

This one got my goat though. I ran by this going to work yesterday. I am sure it was for a fallen police officer, which I don't have a problem with. However, to fly the thin blue line at half staff??? Nope, I am against that.

IMG_1108.jpg

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Perhaps. Assuming they stayed for the thing instead of just wandering off home or where ever by the thousands in the middle of his incoherent blorting. Seems as though the casting director should have made the terms clearer.

Lots of controversy over this. He had a big crowd, but it was on the Jersey Shore and I think they grossly overestimated his crowd.

I figured it seemed plausible, but looking at the pics and the various people in attendance and conflicting accounts, we probably won't know for sure. I'm thinking it may have been half of what they said - I was at Grant Park in Chicago where 80,000 people turned out for a free concert. That crowd definitely at least looked way bigger, and there's a pic of Obama in St. Louis with a crowd of around 100,000 and it definitely dwarfs what I saw on Saturday. I'm not making any definitive statements, but given Trump's penchant for lying, I wouldn't be surprised if it was more like 40,000. He lies about size a lot - crowd and "otherwise".

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole shore had 100,000 throughout the day, with less than half of that going to the rally, and the Trump campaign just counting an entire day of tourist traffic as their rally.

*Wow, in looking this up, Trump also claimed liberal singers like Bruce Springsteen vote for him in secret. The man is delusional. Imagine Joe Biden telling a rally that Joe Rogan votes for him.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Not sure who has heard this guy but the only people he didn't offend were homophobic entitled men. This guy would surely be bucking for an anchor role on Fox News if the NFL would've treated him like they did Kaepernick, but he's white in the world of MAGA so it's cool.

n9a17femhl0d1.jpeg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not sure who has heard this guy but the only people he didn't offend were homophobic entitled men. This guy would surely be bucking for an anchor role on Fox News if the NFL would've treated him like they did Kaepernick, but he's white in the world of MAGA so it's cool.

n9a17femhl0d1.jpeg

Tim Tebow drunked up on orange kool-aid.

I had to look him up, never heard of him. Found this funny though, from his Wiki page...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Butker
In April 2024 he spoke with Republican Senator Josh Hawley at the "Stronger Men's Conference" and talked about how his deep rooted faith grounds him in his NFL career.

Yeah, when I think of "tough", I think of the guy who's whole career - no matter how long it lasts - can be summed up with him running like a chickenshit through the halls of congress.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I don’t think I’m grossly exaggerating the situation to say that weak-spined republican members of congress - who wouldn’t risk breaking a nail and who were probably some of the fastest spirnters on earth on January 6 - are engaging in witness and jury intimidation.

This is not supporting a political candidate or former president, it’s groveling as cultists to a leader. I hope this is all coming out of their own pocket.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I don’t think I’m grossly exaggerating the situation to say that weak-spined republican members of congress - who wouldn’t risk breaking a nail and who were probably some of the fastest spirnters on earth on January 6 - are engaging in witness and jury intimidation.

This is not supporting a political candidate or former president, it’s groveling as cultists to a leader. I hope this is all coming out of their own pocket.

I'm surprised that apparently nothing can be done about it. I wonder if that would be considered a conspiracy to obstruct justice if it could be proven that trump (or his attorneys) are encouraging/orchistrating that? @Cmaier ?

Top Bottom
1 2