2024 Democrat Presidential Candidates

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Looks like the DNC has a solution for their Ohio problem.

They are going to virtually nominate Biden ahead of Ohio's deadline so that he can appear on the Ohio ballot.

Last edited:

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Saw this on not-X:

During a group photo with greeters on the PHL tarmac a reporter shouted a question at President Biden about whether he'd serve four more years or hand over power to VP Harris. He replied: “You're not hurt are you? Are you okay? Did you fall on your head or something?”

Yeah, tell me Joe the President is getting senile. Just try telling me that.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I think Biden has been on top of his game this week with his response to the Trump allegations felony criminal asshole convictions. Very few comments, defending the system and only cracking mild jokes when answering the dumb questions of reporters. Sharp and on point, compared to mentioning sheet rock and McDonald’s in defense of your 34 felony convictions. 🤷‍♂️

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Well this certainly won't help Biden:

OPEC+ on Sunday agreed to extend all production curbs into next year, a deal that likely signals oil prices will remain elevated through the U.S. presidential election.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I saw this on Facebook today. Makes sense.

Message.png

Yoused

up
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well duh. The Saudis want TFG reelected cause it benefits them.

Exactly what I was thinking. Which Saudi diplomat has recently been to Mar-A-Lago? Trump is openly promising people things, so bribery and quid pro quo is now legal, apparently.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well this certainly won't help Biden:

I’ve said this before, but the world's dictators doing what they can to hurt Biden isn’t about favoring Trump for better deals. They’ll do just fine regardless of who is President. It’s about causing more chaos and destabilizing the US internally and making the US a lesser power and less reliable ally on the world stage. Whether you are a Trump supporter or not, if he gets a second term it will cause chaos both inside and outside the US.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I’ve said this before, but the world's dictators doing what they can to hurt Biden isn’t about favoring Trump for better deals. They’ll do just fine regardless of who is President. It’s about causing more chaos and destabilizing the US internally and making the US a lesser power and less reliable ally on the world stage. Whether you are a Trump supporter or not, if he gets a second term it will cause chaos both inside and outside the US.

It amazes me that people who support Trump and aren’t lunatics don’t find it alarming that he speaks highly of our enemies, blasts our allies, and think Putin or Kim Jong Un give a f’ about Trump. Truly a useful idiot.

Of course, since it’s a cult, not only do the more fervent supporters not see anything wrong with it, but they’ve warmed up to the murderous dictator stooges, to the point right-wing news asks “What’s so bad about Putin” as the arsehole is literally on a murder spree.

It’s also pure arrogance that these entitled rednecks think it’s only going to be black, brown or LGTBQ people on the chopping block if the mental midget dictator gets his wish.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
It amazes me that people who support Trump and aren’t lunatics don’t find it alarming that he speaks highly of our enemies, blasts our allies, and think Putin or Kim Jong Un give a f’ about Trump. Truly a useful idiot.

Of course, since it’s a cult, not only do the more fervent supporters not see anything wrong with it, but they’ve warmed up to the murderous dictator stooges, to the point right-wing news asks “What’s so bad about Putin” as the arsehole is literally on a murder spree.

It’s also pure arrogance that these entitled rednecks think it’s only going to be black, brown or LGTBQ people on the chopping block if the mental midget dictator gets his wish.

I forgot the most important part. Dictators can go to their population and point to the US as a failure of democracy for putting this moron back in power who has also lost every single legal battle that has gone to court including trying to prove any kind of massive voter fraud.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
You have to take into account what Niccolo Macchiavelli wrote, all those years ago. Under the surace, every nation is ultimately a democacy. The leader of a monarchy or dictatorship is still bound to maintain tolerable social order, because there hs always a threshold beyond which any type of regime will collapse. When the people feel like they have naught to lose. the government will be in desperate peril if it cannot or refuses to address the problems. You may think Cuba is a terrible place, but the angriest Cubans seem to be a fairly impotent minority.

Nycturne

Elite Member
Reaction score
You have to take into account what Niccolo Macchiavelli wrote, all those years ago. Under the surace, every nation is ultimately a democacy. The leader of a monarchy or dictatorship is still bound to maintain tolerable social order, because there hs always a threshold beyond which any type of regime will collapse. When the people feel like they have naught to lose. the government will be in desperate peril if it cannot or refuses to address the problems. You may think Cuba is a terrible place, but the angriest Cubans seem to be a fairly impotent minority.

This is why the CCP gets to do what it does. China's middle class is growing under an authoritarian regime so people are seeing material improvements in their quality of life. Just so long as you aren't part of the out group, or get too critical of the regime.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I forgot the most important part. Dictators can go to their population and point to the US as a failure of democracy for putting this moron back in power who has also lost every single legal battle that has gone to court including trying to prove any kind of massive voter fraud.

And for once, they would be correct.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

At minimum the government should give off at least the illusion of stability. The leader shouldn’t be running around yelling “We’re fucked! You’re fucked! Everything is fucked!” I always get a chuckle when MAGA Republicans say the outside world is laughing at or looking down at us while the person saying it is part of the reason why.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
At minimum the government should give off at least the illusion of stability. The leader shouldn’t be running around yelling “We’re fucked! You’re fucked! Everything is fucked!” I always get a chuckle when MAGA Republicans say the outside world is laughing at or looking down at us while the person saying it is part of the reason why.

More than a part, more like the main event.

Top Bottom
1 2