Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sounds like he might have been filling his diaper.

I bet its the first time he has been quiet for 30 seconds since he learned to talk. he was acting like its all normal too. maybe he just rebooted. then you see that ad for trump gold iIRA retirement kit? can you imagine how that will turn out? the man is working os hard to rip his own follower off just like any cult leader.

Last edited:

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I bet its the first time he has been quiet for 30 seconds since he learned to talk. he was acting like its all normal too. maybe he just rebooted. then you see that ad for trump gold iIRA retirement kit? can you imagine how that will turn out? the man is working os hard to rip his own follower off just like any cult leader.
He never will admit something went wrong, a mark of his malignant narcissism. Anyone else would have come up with something.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 7.35.16 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 7.35.44 PM.png

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

🤣 There’s zero revenue growth opportunity on truth social. None. Zilch. I look forward to every consecutive quarter being worst than the last. This has to be the most public transparent con in history. With everything else he touches turning to shit maybe he can tank the entire market by association.

One has to ask themselves, what is the difference between someone who loses all the time - a loser, if you will - and a winner who is thwarted from winning at every opportunity because they are a perpetual victim, of everything and everyone.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
One has to ask themselves, what is the difference between someone who loses all the time - a loser, if you will - and a winner who is thwarted from winning at every opportunity because they are a perpetual victim, of everything and everyone.
well trump is both so no difference.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I don’t remember which titan of industry it was, but he got out of the stock market just before the big crash that caused the great depression (and Hitler) stating that when he found out the guy who shines his shoes was invested in the market it was time to get out. The time to realize that the stock market is mostly a scam is when a Trump organization became part of it.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump is now saying the FBI documents raid was a Biden assassination attempt due to some verbiage on the warrant.

1. It isn’t uncommon verbiage on a warrant.

2. The same verbiage was on the warrant for the Biden document investigation.

3. The FBI made sure to do the raid when Trump wasn’t there to avoid any direct drama or conflict with the secret service. Kind of hard to assassinate somebody you know isn’t there. That’s almost Republican level incompetence.

Fuck. This. Shit. I already said if Trump gets another term I plan to fully bury my head in the sand. If any Trump related bullshit does get to my ears my response will be “Fascinating” and I’ll move on.

Top Bottom
1 2