2022 NFL season

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Free agency is underway, and already there are a lot of stories:
  • Tom Brady's un-retirement
  • Deshaun Watson's criminal charges being dropped and subsequent trade to the Browns
  • Baker Mayfield potentially moving to the Colts
  • Mitch Trubisky being acquired by the Steelers
Personally I like the Trubisky acquisition because I don't think he's that good and he's going to a division rival. šŸ˜

I'm sorry the Browns are losing Case Keenum to Buffalo. It's a nice deal for them. Good backups are hard to find.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Don't forget Rodgers losing Adams. That is going to be huge. And I don't think he is going to make the Raiders appreciably better, but his departure will make the Packer's worse.

And the contract the Browns gave Watson....... Wow! I thought you were supposed to get a lower number when more was guaranteed. He's great, but still.

Don't be too sure about Trubisky. He wasn't coached in Chicago, but he will be in Pittsburgh.

I think the team to watch will be Denver. Wilson may get his second wind and they have a great defense.

And Miller to the Bills. He showed he still has something left in the tank.

I know you are a Browns fan, but the AFC is going to be a tough place the next few years. Keenum was certainly one of the top backups in the league. He's probably good enough to be a starter somewhere.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
I'll be very interested to see what Russell Wilson can do in Denver. And yes, Buffalo did themselves a favor getting Miller.

The Browns are obviously going all in with Watson. Criminally speaking there's no longer a fire, but there's still an awful lot of smoke in regard to those 22 women. It's also a crazy amount of money to guarantee. And they gave up three #1 picks and a couple of lower round ones.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
  • Baker Mayfield potentially moving to the Colts
Probably not anymore.

Looks like the Falcons traded Matty Ice to the Colts. And the Falcons inked Marcus Mariotta to a new 2-year deal.

Baker is running out of places to land. He may end up as a backup somewhere.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Looks like Jameis Winston is going back to NO on a 2-year deal.

Also, Cleveland may need to keep Baker around for this year as we don't know if Watson is going to be suspended for a few games or even a season.

And I certainly didn't have this on my 2022 NFL Bingo card:

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
On a lighter side, check out some of these NFL meme's.

Some hit the nail on the head for sure.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
On a very sad note:

Edit: Just read a story that it is being investigated as a homicide. Not sure why as he was crossing an interstate and was hit by a dump truck.

Last edited:

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to college football more this year. I haven't gone to many games since covid started......but I plan to get out more this football season at all levels. YOLO

Top Bottom
1 2