2023 Emmy Nominations

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
They were just announced today. I was pleased to see Bob Odenkirk nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series and Rhea Seehorn for Outstanding Supporting Actress. Unfortunately, I'm afraid neither will win because the series ended almost a year ago, so it's not on many minds. But that would be a shameful snub, as both delivered some of the best performances on TV ever. Although I loved Ted Lasso, I think it garnered too many nominations.

You can see the full list here.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Neither was mine. He’s not in the film industry or anything but we’re not offering context right?

My BIL, Joseph "Chip" Matthews, has been nominated for an Emmy, Grammy, ACM and CMA. He has won 2 CMA awards for producing and mixing Luke Comb's recent album. He was nominated for a Grammy for that album as well. His Emmy nomination was for the ACM show as audio producer, but that was a few years ago.

He's the tall one on the right:

His hair is less spikey than it used to be. Back when he was working for Tim McGraw, he was supposed to meet Tim's dad in the airport and Tim told his dad to look for a 6-5 Bart Simpson. :ROFLMAO:

And since this is a tech centric board, he was the one who basically brought the Pro-Tools mixing system to Nashville. almost 30 years ago.

Top Bottom
1 2