3 bed 2 bath, 1500 SQFT $2.9 million

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
My first apartment out of college was 479 square feet. I look back and I'm not sure how I lived in that lol

I was just out of college and didn't have much so I guess it wasn't an issue back then :)

It's funny that we now have the desire to reduce our footprint, we're really into optimized space, like not having a bunch of nothing areas, or just tons of room to fill with random shit. Even now, we don't have a formal dining room, or living room (that's the office and bar room) we have extra rooms for guests we never have, there are 4 desks / workstations in this house, 2 of which are used with any amount of regularity.

We've been selling, giving away furniture, whatever, I've got a whole rack of server boxes I don't use, I'm getting ready to fire into space. :D

Don't get me wrong, there's some space minimums and multiple bathroom requirements, but we can definitely get smaller :ROFLMAO:

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Kind of a lot for a studio

Yeah, it's nutty, but location, location, location ...

1648723756073.png

BigMcGuire

Old Trekkie
Site Donor
Reaction score
Our rent just went up $200/mo (will next month) :( . So we looked at rental rates from here to Downtown LA and it was a bit of a shocker. CA is becoming a place we can't afford to live in anymore.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Our rent just went up $200/mo (will next month) :( . So we looked at rental rates from here to Downtown LA and it was a bit of a shocker. CA is becoming a place we can't afford to live in anymore.

Is that at the end of like a contract cycle, or just out of left field?

Top Bottom
1 2