A Gringo's AUTHENTIC tribute to Cinco de Mayo!

KCAR

Kaysee Ayar
Reaction score
WARNING!: If you are easily offended by cultural appropriation, then please click on another link now!

🤣 Here is another video for your entertainment. I do play guitar in this one, but much of the focus was intended to be the lyrics. There is maybe a bit of too much talking at the beginning of this, but I was trying to set up the main gag, which is making fun of white "Euro-Americans" who celebrate a Mexican holiday. There are many of them who do so in America, and I don't blame them much, as I like to look for reasons to drink and have fun. But try to keep that in mind while watching this. If you have the patience to wait through the talking intro, it will take a fun left/right/south(?) turn on you. 🤠🌵🌮🌯🥑🇲🇽🍹🍺🌶️

Goport

Power User
Reaction score
Hilarious!! Jeff, your creativity and sense of fun is unparalled. The lyric changes were very funny indeed. Loved the solo in La Bamba and the whole delivery. Respect Bruv! (UK variant of Bro!) :D

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Man this is hilarious, you said all the same Spanish words that I know! Invoking Erik Estrada and Ricardo Montalbán was just icing on the cake. I laughed out loud and as someone who watches reruns of Benny Hill almost every day it's pretty hard to offend me culturally lol. Well done.

Top Bottom
1 2