AirPods Pro 2 hearing aid

Joelist

Power User
I have a pair on order because I was recently diagnosed with mild hearing loss. I know we need a firmware update to come for the full hearing package but even now I can import my audiogram and from it the AirPods Pro 2 automatically resets based on that test.

I have a pair on order because I was recently diagnosed with mild hearing loss. I know we need a firmware update to come for the full hearing package but even now I can import my audiogram and from it the AirPods Pro 2 automatically resets based on that test.
neat!

Already owning a pair of AirPods Pro 2, I'm also looking forward to the firmware update. Playing drums in a band, having loud cars in my 20s, and being into woodworking, has taken its toll over the years (fortunately, just in one ear).

Well I have them. Great EarPods but I am having major issues getting them to work as a hearing aid. Transparency passes through ALL noise and Noise Cancellation kills all sounds. I am trying to find a simple instruction set on what to do to get it to function correctly as a hearing assist - let voices in and kill background noises.

Back