AirPods Pro hit and miss connectivity

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with their Airpods connecting to their phone when they're in the case and not in use?

For example, my music wouldn't connect/play via Bluetooth in my truck because I had my airpods in my bag and it was connected to my Airpods??? Even though I wasn't listening to them. They were in the case. It's weird. It has been doing this off and on the last few weeks. I have never had this issue in the past. It is annoying. I had to manually disconnect it so that I could play music in my truck.

Even when I am on my Macbook I will get a notification that my Airpods just connected to my MacBook, and the airpods are in my bag??
when you drop them in make sure the charging light comes on. I used to battle them they would not always start charging because of wax and such.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone having an issue with their Airpods connecting to their phone when they're in the case and not in use?

For example, my music wouldn't connect/play via Bluetooth in my truck because I had my airpods in my bag and it was connected to my Airpods??? Even though I wasn't listening to them. They were in the case. It's weird. It has been doing this off and on the last few weeks. I have never had this issue in the past. It is annoying. I had to manually disconnect it so that I could play music in my truck.

Even when I am on my Macbook I will get a notification that my Airpods just connected to my MacBook, and the airpods are in my bag??
I’ve found this can happen if there’s any kind of debris on the charging connectors in the case. They don’t get a good connection and will turn on while in the case. Usually a q-tip with some rubbing alcohol will do the trick.

Joe

Elite Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I will clean them out lol

I didn't think they were dirty but I'll check it out.

Top Bottom
1 2