Any pizzaiolo’s here?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
what do you do with your oonis when you aren’t using them? like how do you store them?

For right now, it sit on the Big Green Egg cart. When I got my BGE, I make a cart that is around 3x6'. The Egg is on the right and for now the Ooni sits on the right. We have a cover on it and the whole thing gets rolled under cover when we are not using it.

The plan is making an outdoor kitchen and having a dedicated space for the Ooni.

Back on the yeast topic. Was visiting the MIL this weekend for MD and my SIL was there. They used to own 3 Bellacino's pizza places, so we were talking about dough. She suggested buying Red Star yeast. Says it is better for pizza than any other. So going to give it a try.

mollyc

seeker of light
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Fujifilm
For right now, it sit on the Big Green Egg cart. When I got my BGE, I make a cart that is around 3x6'. The Egg is on the right and for now the Ooni sits on the right. We have a cover on it and the whole thing gets rolled under cover when we are not using it.

The plan is making an outdoor kitchen and having a dedicated space for the Ooni.

Back on the yeast topic. Was visiting the MIL this weekend for MD and my SIL was there. They used to own 3 Bellacino's pizza places, so we were talking about dough. She suggested buying Red Star yeast. Says it is better for pizza than any other. So going to give it a try.
i’ve never found much difference between fleishman’s and red star but i hope the switch helps you.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Last pizza in the Ooni before we pack it away for the move. I made a Buffalo chicken pizza ((pictured) and the wife make a pork BBQ. Yummy.

IMG_0364.jpg

Top Bottom
1 2