Anyone want to do a line?

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
well its powdered caffeine. I finally found it so I can mix my wife's energy drinks cheaply. she cant handle carbonation and does not like tea or coffee so most drinks are out or really hard to find. so I mix a half gallon of different Gatorades or sports drinks with the powdered caffeine. its hard to hide the taste. it takes two heaping 1/4 teaspoons for 5 glasses.
IMG_3026.jpg

B S Magnet

Site Champ
Reaction score
well its powdered caffeine. I finally found it so I can mix my wife's energy drinks cheaply. she cant handle carbonation and does not like tea or coffee so most drinks are out or really hard to find. so I mix a half gallon of different Gatorades or sports drinks with the powdered caffeine. its hard to hide the taste. it takes two heaping 1/4 teaspoons for 5 glasses.
View attachment 7202

Keep that tub away from university campuses.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I had to work to find it in bulk it was a paint break open capsules and the pills would never dissolve fully. it was like 25.00 for this amount and should should last years.

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
FYI, Bai Boost are pretty terrific, there's a few flavors, reasonably natural, low cal / no sugar (uses an erythritol/Stevia blend). Should be able to find them at most groceries, online, discount warehouse type places.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI, Bai Boost are pretty terrific, there's a few flavors, reasonably natural, low cal / no sugar (uses an erythritol/Stevia blend). Should be able to find them at most groceries, online, discount warehouse type places.
I will look for it. the no carbonation really eliminates most. then finding them can be challenging as often they they are out. its a pain to look for a non carbonated one. like there were two rockstar recovery ones but they turned into carbonated ones though we can still find the un carbonated here and there. it can easily cost 6.00 a day for her liquid crack.

Top Bottom
1 2