Biden tested positive

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Yeah, there were press reports that he “narrowly avoided a ventilator” but we all know that’s bullshit. His doctors all have been caught lying so many times.
True. His doctor gave a puzzling response when asked if he received oxygen:

The former President's physician, Dr. Sean Conley, waffled on the issue at the time, saying Trump "is not on oxygen right now." When he was asked if Trump had received it at all, Conley would not directly answer, saying, "He has not needed any this morning, today at all." Asked if he had ever been on supplemental oxygen as part of his Covid-19 treatment, Conley said, "Right now he is not," adding, "Yesterday and today, he was not on oxygen."

So yeah, he most definitely received oxygen and maybe was on a ventilator. But we'll never know unless someone bravely comes forward with proof.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
True. His doctor gave a puzzling response when asked if he received oxygen:

So yeah, he most definitely received oxygen and maybe was on a ventilator. But we'll never know unless someone bravely comes forward with proof.

unfortunately it’s maybe the least important of all the administration’s lies that need to be debunked, so we’ll probably never know.

mac_in_tosh

Site Champ
Reaction score
Pretty discouraging that even someone who is so well-protected and under constant care of physicians can test positive.

As for Trump, just like everything else about him, the reports by his physicians are dishonest. Didn't one say he was the healthiest person ever to run for president? Didn't the White House physician say that the overweight junk food eating non-exercising president was in excellent health? DIdn't a doctor years ago get him out of the draft by saying he had bone spurs?

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Pretty discouraging that even someone who is so well-protected and under constant care of physicians can test positive.

As for Trump, just like everything else about him, the reports by his physicians are dishonest. Didn't one say he was the healthiest person ever to run for president? Didn't the White House physician say that the overweight junk food eating non-exercising president was in excellent health? DIdn't a doctor years ago get him out of the draft by saying he had bone spurs?
They literally lied about his height so that he wouldn’t fall into the “obese” category.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

he had exercise he beats up little white balls and throws tennis balls at his vice president from a golf cart who needs more exercise?

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Or throwing plates at the wall...
8C21CA36-568F-4791-BAEE-AE3C5DBDB871.jpeg

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
Jeeze, is there ever a thread that doesn’t deteriorate into talking about Trump? “Biden has COVID” immediately turns into some inane argument about what healthcare treatment did or did not receive, which is as stupid as Trump’s claim in the first place. God help us if he ever steps foot into the White House again but obsessing over him isn’t going to make him go away.

Anyways, not a great situation for Biden given his age and underlying health conditions. Luckily he is vaccinated, likely has the presumably more mild BA.5 variant, and will be receiving the best healthcare possible. I would say my concern is less about survival and more about whether or not he will be fit to serve during the acute phase of the illness and perhaps for a period afterwards. COVID can take a lot out of seniors. So far he seems to be doing alright.

I hope for the best and can only pray nothing would incapacitate him both for his own well being and who his replacement would be. Kamala Harris is just such a cringeworthy politician. I don’t know how she went from a coherent legitimate and prominent presidential contender to someone who comes off as speaking like she’s weirdly and nervously explaining something complex to a bunch of kindergarteners.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Jeeze, is there ever a thread that doesn’t deteriorate into talking about Trump? “Biden has COVID” immediately turns into some inane argument about what healthcare treatment did or did not receive, which is as stupid as Trump’s claim in the first place. God help us if he ever steps foot into the White House again but obsessing over him isn’t going to make him go away.

Anyways, not a great situation for Biden given his age and underlying health conditions. Luckily he is vaccinated, likely has the presumably more mild BA.5 variant, and will be receiving the best healthcare possible. I would say my concern is less about survival and more about whether or not he will be fit to serve during the acute phase of the illness and perhaps for a period afterwards. COVID can take a lot out of seniors. So far he seems to be doing alright.

I hope for the best and can only pray nothing would incapacitate him both for his own well being and who his replacement would be. Kamala Harris is just such a cringeworthy politician. I don’t know how she went from a coherent legitimate and prominent presidential contender to someone who comes off as speaking like she’s weirdly and nervously explaining something complex to a bunch of kindergarteners.

“You morons are stupid for talking about Trump in a thread about Biden!”
”Also, Kamala Harris sucks.”

Ok, there, big guy.

Hrafn

Snowflake from Hell
Reaction score

Ok, there, big guy.
To quote Jeddediah Jr from Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome : “I waaaned ya daaad!”

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score

Ok, there, big guy.

Because the fact Biden has COVID has the real possibility of leaving him unable to act as president at a minimum of a temporary basis and last I checked Kamala Harris is next in line if the POTUS is incapacitated.

This is actually related to topic at hand rather than immediately delving into Trump’s ridiculous antics from 2 years ago.

Or is it just more comfortable to live in the past so as not to have to think about the present?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Luck? Is that what we’re calling 2 doses of a vaccine and 2 boosters now?

If you’re actually worried about whether Biden can continue working, did you watch or read about the press conference and look at statements from the White House? Because your suggestion of incapacitation and an emergency VP takeover seems detached from the reality of the situation.

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
He more than likely has Omicron, or the BA.5 variant (which, yes, we will all eventually get....or a descendent, depending on how quickly it continues to mutate) - so the symptoms will be considerably more mild than Gamma or Delta.

Word is the BA.5 variant is SO transmissible, you could have Omicron or another variant 2-3 weeks earlier (and fully vaxxed) and you'll still get it. Prior immunity doesn't seem to provide any protection (other than potentially lessening your symptoms).

So, yep, everyone will almost certainly get covid eventually.

Top Bottom
1 2