COVID related alcohol shortages

U

User.191

I can see hoarding toilet roll etc., but I'd hate to see the liver of folks who are hoarding alcohol.

So far I've not noticed anything here in Cincinnati nor over the river in Kenhicky. Booze still seems to bee freely flowing.

D

Deleted member 199

I can see hoarding toilet roll etc., but I'd hate to see the liver of folks who are hoarding alcohol.

So far I've not noticed anything here in Cincinnati nor over the river in Kenhicky. Booze still seems to bee freely flowing.
I can understand people stocking up on alcohol. I don’t agree with it, but I understand.

toilet paper is a whole other thing. It was mildly amusing and somewhat understandable when people just had no idea what was going to happen, last… March?

Anybody stockpiling bog roll at home now is either just an idiot or has some kind of gastrointestinal issue going on, either due to a preexisting condition or due to a “lockdown” diet of Doritos and the aforementioned alcohol.

U

User.191

I can understand people stocking up on alcohol. I don’t agree with it, but I understand.

toilet paper is a whole other thing. It was mildly amusing and somewhat understandable when people just had no idea what was going to happen, last… March?

Anybody stockpiling bog roll at home now is either just an idiot or has some kind of gastrointestinal issue going on, either due to a preexisting condition or due to a “lockdown” diet of Doritos and the aforementioned alcohol.
Bog roll is cheap, booze can be bloody expensive.

D

Deleted member 199

Bog roll is cheap, booze can be bloody expensive.
Right but that doesn’t really explain why they’re stocking up on the bog roll in the first place.

the only slightly logical explanation I’ve heard is people aren’t going to work to shit so they need more at home.. but god damn how much are these people shitting at work then?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
the only slightly logical explanation I’ve heard is people aren’t going to work to shit so they need more at home.. but god damn how much are these people shitting at work then?

Pandemic aside, we are convinced some coworkers save their morning dump for when they get to work. It's like clockwork and quite an extended session.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I haven't really noticed any change in CA either, at least as far as store supplies. I'm well past my days of going out to drink. So I don't know what the bar situation is like here.

JohnR

Tesla & Steeler fan
Reaction score

*sigh*
why you gotta dig on Kentucky?

Good bourbon is getting harder to find thanks to it's popularity. You other states need to stop accepting your allotments and return all Buffalo Trace products back to Kentucky.

Thank you

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
*sigh*
why you gotta dig on Kentucky?

Good bourbon is getting harder to find thanks to it's popularity. You other states need to stop accepting your allotments and return all Buffalo Trace products back to Kentucky.

Thank you

Except the Pappy. That can come straight to me. :D

Top Bottom
1 2