Dumbass] Conspiracy theorists are blindingly stupid. Literally

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It feels great not being a member of any political party, and feeling the need to be in lockstep with their (and their elected leader's) views.

Highly recommended!
Agreed, I'm officially a Democrat but only as a matter of affiliation, I definitely lean the other way on many issues that the party doesn't support.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
I have no problems at all picking on Biden when it's deserved. He's not a god in my mind and isn't perfect. It would seem odd to not be critical of any of his flaws.

With that said, if this whole "Biden Crime Family" thing turns out to be true, he'll still have my support. Not because he can't do wrong. But because if I'm forced to choose between to criminals, I'd at least pick the competent one able to hide his crimes rather than the moron who confesses to crime every other time his mouth opens.

This whole "Biden can do no wrong" thing has been debunked here now so many times it's not even funny. Continuing to accuse us of thinking that way doesn't make it truer.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Enough. I realize no one on the left cares either as Biden can do no wrong.
of course he does wrong. but has he made a career of breaking the law? almost everything trump does is shady or legal and he lies like no one else on the planet. we watch over and over again him doing something less the kosher.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Enough. I realize no one on the left cares either as Biden can do no wrong.

Maybe. Perhaps I think Biden can do no wrong. Or, perhaps, Trump supporters have a neverending need to equate Trump's actions to everyone else.

Let's see, the Clintons kill people, Biden sexualizes his daughter, Obama was born in Kenya.. therefore, Trump is ok to have people killed, its ok for him to sexualize his daughter, and its ok if he shits on the constitution. Because... Clinton, Biden and Obama. Kennedy slept around, so did Bill.

In other words, as I've said before, nobody is perfect, and that makes them all every bit as bad as Trump.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Maybe. Perhaps I think Biden can do no wrong. Or, perhaps, Trump supporters have a neverending need to equate Trump's actions to everyone else.

Let's see, the Clintons kill people, Biden sexualizes his daughter, Obama was born in Kenya.. therefore, Trump is ok to have people killed, its ok for him to sexualize his daughter, and its ok if he shits on the constitution. Because... Clinton, Biden and Obama. Kennedy slept around, so did Bill.

In other words, as I've said before, nobody is perfect, and that makes them all every bit as bad as Trump.
"Biden can do no wrong" according to person who's spent the last year on this site defending man with 91 felony indictments. This is why you just can't take Republicans seriously.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I still want to know if he even read her diary or parts purported to be from her diary from right-wing “news” sources. Didn’t get a clear answer to that one.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Here you have someone who’s been found credibly liable for rape and has made overtly sexual comments over the years about his daughter - which is really just fun to use to make fun of Trump - and that’s not a problem for the right. Well, it kind of is, because they have to resort to conspiratorial news sources that mix nuggets of fact with vast amounts of fiction to narrate a story - one in which they create their own victim, in this case, Biden’s daughter - to make Trump seem less disgusting.

So E. Jean Carroll is lying and hasn’t been raped, but someone who’s made no such allegation is clearly Joe Biden’s victim.

That’s a self-justification one used to convince themselves it’s ok to support an unethical, grifting, pathologically lying, racist, sexist, overbearing, egotistical, maniacal, stupid, self-serving piece of shit.

Joe Biden will never be as bad as Trump. Period. It’s 100% pure brainwashed cognitive dissonance to think Trump is just the lesser of two evils because Joe Biden is a perverted, Chinese-business hustling, corruption-promoting criminal. It’s pure fantasy.

Top Bottom
1 2