GarageBand Drummer Tracks

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Wondering if anyone here has any experience with this, some of my songs require shuffle beats and while the drummer AI is pretty decent with straight 4/4 beats it cannot seem to make a decent swing/shuffle beat to save its life. I've tired all the various "swing" settings with no luck, looks like I'll probably have to use loops instead but just thought I would throw this out in case anyone has any tips. The interwebs haven't helped much on this one.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone here has any experience with this, some of my songs require shuffle beats and while the drummer AI is pretty decent with straight 4/4 beats it cannot seem to make a decent swing/shuffle beat to save its life. I've tired all the various "swing" settings with no luck, looks like I'll probably have to use loops instead but just thought I would throw this out in case anyone has any tips. The interwebs haven't helped much on this one.
Maybe Santa can bring you a drum set of your own! :)

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I can already play beat this on real drums (from a gig way back when), I just want to be able to do it in GB.

Top Bottom
1 2