How Much Physical Time Have You Spent Playing a Video Game?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
I'm wondering if I should admit this, or you all will think there is something even more wrong with me. 🤧 Just post some outrageously bigger number, and then no one will believe it anyway. 🤠
However, in my defense this can be categorized as leisure time, and we all spend a substantial amount of our lives pursuing such pleasures.

According to Steam:
ARK: Survival Vvolved: 1919 hrs or 79 Days.
Fallout 4: 1396 hours or 58 days.

I think the one game I've spent the most time with was Zelda: Breath of the Wild. According to it, I've logged in over 200 hours over 3 years.

Hah, I'd be embarrassed to know how much time I used to spend parked in front of Crystal Quest back in the day.

I don't play video games.

Now ask me how many minutes I streamed Spotify lol

I think the one game I've spent the most time with was Zelda: Breath of the Wild. According to it, I've logged in over 200 hours over 3 years.

Old reply, but yes this! The Little G has done full replay like 10 times!

It's crazy how games can suck you in, right? I think what's fascinating is how gaming has evolved from something you do in your spare time to a whole culture of its own. I mean, it's not just about playing anymore; it's about community, strategy, and sometimes even a bit of healthy competition

Pretty sure my record is pathfinder kingmaker with a little over 700h so far. Although I do leave it running sometimes when I go eat dinner and such so there’s that. Some of the civilization games or xcom probably on second place but I would guess no more than 350h for second place. Don’t have steam at hand at time of writing but it’s around those numbers

It's crazy how games can suck you in, right? I think what's fascinating is how gaming has evolved from something you do in your spare time to a whole culture of its own. I mean, it's not just about playing anymore; it's about community, strategy, and sometimes even a bit of healthy competition

From marathon sessions of RPGs to quick rounds of cash app games during breaks, I've probably spent a good chunk of my life on digital adventures.

Back