Let’s kidnap Governor Whitmer

U

User.45

Everybody calm the fuck down, I've consulted our MR terrorism expert Mr T Shrimp. I'm anxiously awaiting his analysis as to why these guys are not terrorists, while BLM is a "borderline" terrorist organization.

Also, I'm missing the sedition charges for these lovely gentlemen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
They were gonna get the Virginia governor too. Targeting 2 Democratic governors, but some on the right pretend these guys are anti-Trump? Why even try to lie about it?

This is something we expect Biden to speak about, whether it's targeting Democrats or Republicans he seems to have a pretty equal stance on it. Trump will always ignore it when it comes from his side and it will not change unless he's voted out.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
A Michigan sheriff just might be okay with this.
After 13 men were charged in connection with the plot, (Sheriff Dar) Leaf said some of their actions could have been lawful.
"A lot of people are angry with the governor and they want her arrested," Leaf told CNN affiliate WXMI. At the May rally, Leaf had compared Whitmer's stay-at-home orders to mass detention, MLive reported.
Leaf said to WXMI: "So are they trying to arrest or was it a kidnap attempt?  Because you can still, in Michigan if it's a felony, you can still make a felony arrest."
He continued: "And (it) doesn't say if you are in elected office that you are exempt from that arrest. So I have to look at it from that angle. And I am hoping that's more like what it is."
Um...what?!? 😧

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Thread title suggestion for The Other Country: When Is An American Terrorist Not An American Terrorist?

Not worth the effort to try to engage with those guys really. i used to think there were things I should not let pass but... their minds are closed so one may as well type notes to a stone wall.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
Not worth the effort to try to engage with those guys really. i used to think there were things I should not let pass but... their minds are closed so one may as well type notes to a stone wall.

Well, engage, no, but perhaps provoke, or prod, them into the complicated business of thinking a little?

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
You thought we were done with this?

One of the suspects wants to be released on bond, saying that he is not a flight risk and not a danger to anyone.

But why is he so anxious to be released?

He has health problems (notably, diabetes) and is afraid of contracting COVID-19 while in jail.

No irony there. Nope. None at all.
As I said in TOP, isn’t he one of the same guys who showed up (armed) unmasked at the state capital demanding to open up Michigan because the pandemic was a hoax?

JayMysteri0

What the F?!!!
Reaction score
ElxZUSGWkAI2P6P

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
They’re not done with the crazy stuff in Michigan.

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson had just finished wrapping string lights around her home’s portico on Saturday evening and was about to watch “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” with her 4-year-old son when a crowd of protesters marched up carrying American flags and guns.
About two dozen protesters chanted “Stop the Steal” and accused Benson, a Democrat and Michigan’s chief election officer, of ignoring widespread voter fraud — an echo of President Trump’s continued unfounded claims as he seeks to overturn the results of the election that President-elect Joe Biden won.
“She’s decided to completely ignore all of the credible, credible, fraudulent evidence that has been continually pointed out,” demonstrator Genevieve Peters said of Benson, as she live-streamed the protest in Detroit on Facebook. “We’re out here in front of the secretary of state’s house and we want her to know we will continue to be here.”...
“They shouted baseless conspiracy theories about the election, and in videos uploaded to social media, at least one individual could be heard shouting ‘you’re murderers’ within earshot of her child’s bedroom,” Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel (D) and Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy (D) said in a joint statement on Sunday. “This mob-like behavior is an affront to basic morality and decency.”

And in the category of “Yeah, no shit”...

They added that “terrorizing children and families at their own homes is not activism.”

In Michigan if it’s not Covid craziness, it’s bogus election fraud menacing. 😡

This is absolutely unacceptable, made worse by the fact that even after the Chief Crazy Man is out of office he’ll still be poisoning the Twitterverse with his deranged ideas. We need some of these people arrested for menacing.

Top Bottom
1 2