Miami Condo Collapses June 2021

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
June 2021 Miami Condo collapses- Eye opener. Video of high priced Miami Condo at the moment it collapses. The issues with this building were known, but deemed not serious enough To take any action.

Last edited:

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
This is horrible to watch. I want to hope for the best, but my head tells me few if any of these people will be found alive.

God know he’s got enough to worry about right now, but I’d like to see President Biden stop there to comfort the families.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
The woman was on the phone with her husband, telling him she just watched the pool cave in. He responded with 'what are you talking about?' The there was a scream and the line went silent.

I have seen the listings for these units half a million or so if you want the street view, more if you want to see water. 1500sqft is pretty adequate for most people, but at those prices, you can bet that a fair number of them were stretched to afford one. When they found issues a few years ago, how many of them were going to be able to pay to fix the place? Some of them could probably swing the extra 100K apiece, but I will guess most of them would get piinched a bit too hard. So they put it off.

Top Bottom
1 2