Pastor Greg Locke to Fight ‘Demonic Influences’ by Burning ‘Harry Potter’ and ‘Twilight’

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
another high quality person of cloth.
ennessee Pastor Greg Locke, a right-wing firebrand who’s made headlines throughout the pandemic, is now directing his attention and anger toward all things occult-related. That’s why he’s holding a “burning service” Wednesday night at Global Vision Bible Church in Mt. Juliet, a suburb of Nashville. The pastor urges congregants to bring books and anything witchcraft-related so it can be destroyed in the flames.

Locke, a COVID-denier who’s been banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation, has been preaching a sermon series about deliverance. Last week’s message raised eyebrows because he equated autism with demon possession. In the pastor’s January 30 sermon, titled “The Price of True Deliverance,” he admonished listeners to “stop allowing demonic influences into your home.”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
this idiot didn't to get enough attention so back at it. so who does he hate?

Pastor Greg Locke threatens to dox ‘witches’ that infiltrated wife’s Bible book club​

The Tennessee pastor known for burning so-called "witchcraft" books like Harry Potter and Twilight has threatened to expose six supposed "witches" in a new video that has gone viral.

Pastor Greg Locke, who styles himself as a prophet for predicting Donald Trump would beat "demon-possessed" Joe Biden, went on a wild sermon against the so-called "witches" that infiltrated his congregation.

In the video taken on 13 February, Mr Locke demanded the six "get out" or he would expose them during the next sermon to his Global Vision Bible Church this coming Sunday.

"Three of you are in this room right now. Three of you in the room right now. You better look in my eyeballs, we ain’t afraid of you, you stinkin’ witch, you devil-worshipping Satanist witch. We cast you out in the name of Jesus Christ! We break your spells, we break your curse. We got your first name, we got your last name, we even got an address for one of you!" he screamed.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
another high quality person of cloth.
ennessee Pastor Greg Locke, a right-wing firebrand who’s made headlines throughout the pandemic, is now directing his attention and anger toward all things occult-related. That’s why he’s holding a “burning service” Wednesday night at Global Vision Bible Church in Mt. Juliet, a suburb of Nashville. The pastor urges congregants to bring books and anything witchcraft-related so it can be destroyed in the flames.

Locke, a COVID-denier who’s been banned from Twitter for spreading misinformation, has been preaching a sermon series about deliverance. Last week’s message raised eyebrows because he equated autism with demon possession. In the pastor’s January 30 sermon, titled “The Price of True Deliverance,” he admonished listeners to “stop allowing demonic influences into your home.”

Too bad the douche bag knows nothing of witchcraft and why is he picking on fantasy vampires? Oh yeah, he wants to be a 🌠.

Everybody in the Western World has read the Harry Potter series, and the book is all about good and bad, right and wrong. There is nothing it it that would make your average kid a devil worshipper. I wonder how many of his Congregation willingly give up their HP books to the pyre? :unsure:

Last edited:

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Too bad the douche bag knows nothing of witchcraft and why is he picking on fantasy vampires? Oh yeah, he wants to be a 🌠.

Everybody in the Western World has read the Harry Potter series, and the book is all about good and bad, right and wrong. There is nothing it it that would make your average kid a devil worshipper. I wonder how many of his Congregation willingly give up their HP books to the pyre? :unsure:
more like how many are willing to be banned as witches for this nutjobs ego?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Sometimes I'm jealous of the propaganda allowed the right because if the left were allowed the same I think we could make a persuasive argument that perhaps this pastor is the thing that should be burned instead of the books.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
I doubt he has the balls. all mouth that one.

It matters little whether the gentleman in question possesses the aforementioned objets d'art, or crown jewels, literally or metaphorically; what matters is whether his aroused, excused, emboldened (and enabled) followers believe that this action (or call to action) should take place, and then choose to act upon it.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
No idea who this pastor is.

Well, HP is beautifully written (I’ve read only the first so far, but watched all the movies).

I’ve read Twilight and I must admit that while reading it at times I did want to burn the book. However book burning is a big no-no for me.

Now please excuse me while I try to kick Baphomet out of my house; it seems that reading those books might spawn malignant beings.

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
No idea who this pastor is.

Well, HP is beautifully written (I’ve read only the first so far, but watched all the movies).

I’ve read Twilight and I must admit that while reading it at times I did want to burn the book. However book burning is a big no-no for me.

Now please excuse me while I try to kick Baphomet out of my house; it seems that reading those books might spawn malignant beings.
The HP series is a one of a kind master piece because from start to finish it is on a developmental line starting child like, and growing more mature and serious with each new chapter. You soon realize this destructive megalomaniacal chap, who shall not be named, is on a mission to turn the wizarding world upside down.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
The HP series is a one of a kind master piece because from start to finish it is on a developmental line starting child like, and growing more mature and serious with each new chapter. You soon realize this destructive megalomaniacal chap, who shall not be named, is on a mission to turn the wizarding world upside down.
Yeah I promised myself that I would read the whole series. I also found out that the first two books have been translated in Latin, which is a tempting purchase.

Top Bottom
1 2