Main Camera
iPhone
1622277_10201927764170465_1135257120_n.jpg

San Francisco.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
The whole thing with Canadas is most unfortunate. I guess they are somewhat tasty, or at least nourishing, so they were hunted to shy of the brink. Then they got protection and rebounded, to the point that they are now kind of a nuisance. We just cannot seem to find the middle ground.

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
On Nikon Cafe we're doing a thread where people show off their old photography gear..... I retrieved my Nikon Coolpix 900 from the closet and took a couple of shots. It was my first digital camera and now the only Nikon that I still have since the switch to Sony a couple of years ago. It was a fun little camera in its day.....

Zoom Nikkor.jpeg

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
Ah, SpeedGraphics -- now THERE was a camera!!! I had an opportunity to play around with one for a while and it was fun, but definitely was happy to return to my regular gear!

That Olympus looks great and probably still works, if you have the patience and inclination to shoot with film and to use a handheld light meter to get an idea of correct exposure.....

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Sony
.....And it's a WRAP for January 2022! Got a new image to share? Drop it into the February thread! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom
1 2