Police Shoot Black Man in the Back in Wisconsin

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
No, I am saying they I don’t know if he deserved it. Do we know for sure that he was unarmed? It’s a factual question.

No, see above. I am asking if we know if he was armed or not. I do not know the answer, but the presence or not of a weapons is a tangible element and quite an important one.
Bottom line, you're saying we should stick with the facts and yet you have none. You must see the hypocrisy in that.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
You had enough proof in the Louisiana case to say it was a justified shooting. I don’t see a big difference in the amount of evidence here. Just say it was justified already. We know you think it was. Any black guy opening the door to his car is clearly going to grab a gun....

Guy in Louisiana was violent, armed with a knife, tased and still resisting, and running inside a store. Justified, unless I am proven wrong in the facts I stated.

Guy in Minnesota, not clear cut. I am asking if we know it there was a threat, I do NOT know.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
Bottom line, you're saying we should stick with the facts and yet you have none. You must see the hypocrisy in that.

No because I never said that the cops are innocent. I said that I expect an investigation, release of body cam footage, and whatever info is necessary, and I expect prosecutions if the elements require it. I actually said that from the initial look of it, it doesn’t look justified.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
No because I never said that the cops are innocent. I said that I expect an investigation, release of body cam footage, and whatever info is necessary, and I expect prosecutions if the elements require it. I actually said that from the initial look of it, it doesn’t look justified.
No body cams from that station.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
plenty of pics "showing" a knife on his hand, can't tell that by the video .
Even if he did, what would be the justification for shooting him as he was running away again? I mean besides just being black that is.

BTW, got a real source for this statement?

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score

The police are still investigating. The ACLU is calling for more investigation. Maybe you can call them up and tell them “case closed” since you already decided shooting a guy 10 times in the back was justified.

Meanwhile, in the other case, you are still waiting for all the facts... for only one reason. No evidence has surfaced that might give the cops an “out” so you can declare that one justified as well.

You need all the evidence in some cases, and you’ve already decided in others. Funny that both stances just happen to take the side of the cops over the black man who got shot.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score

The police are still investigating. The ACLU is calling for more investigation. Maybe you can call them up and tell them “case closed” since you already decided shooting a guy 10 times in the back was justified.

Meanwhile, in the other case, you are still waiting for all the facts... for only one reason. No evidence has surfaced that might give the cops an “out” so you can declare that one justified as well.

You need all the evidence in some cases, and you’ve already decided in others. Funny that both stances just happen to take the side of the cops over the black man who got shot.

Speaks the guy that Has already decided that it’s capital murder And knows even the motive.

Am I opposing any investigation? Am I saying that it’s a done deal?

Louisiana: I believe I have enough info to form an opinion.

Wisconsin: I don’t have enough info to form an opinion.

See the difference? I don’t control the Criminal Justice system, I can decide upon which info I can form an opinion. You disagree? So be it, I honestly don’t give a fuck.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Couldn't be more obvious, a side has been chosen and those who are summarily unarmed and shot, even when seen on video, must still present a defense. It's disgusting and the main reason people are taking to the streets right now.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Speaks the guy that Has already decided that it’s capital murder And knows even the motive.

Am I opposing any investigation? Am I saying that it’s a done deal?

Louisiana: I believe I have enough info to form an opinion.

Minnesota: I don’t have enough info to form an opinion.

See the difference? I don’t control the Criminal Justice system, I can decide upon which info I can form an opinion. You disagree? So be it, I honestly don’t give a fuck.

I don’t recall claiming capital murder.

I believe you have enough info to form an opinion. I don‘t share your opinion. Carrying a knife (allegedly) into a convenience store does not require 10 bullets in the back. There were far better ways to handle that situation.

As for Wisconsin, what makes you think there was a weapon in the car? No evidence of that whatsoever, but it sure would be convenient if one wanted to exonerate the cop, amirite?

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
I believe you have enough info to form an opinion. I don‘t share your opinion. Carrying a knife (allegedly) into a convenience store does not require 10 bullets in the back. There were far better ways to handle that situation.

The fact that you disagree, 100% fair.
So they talked to him, , tased him, yelled at him, and it didn’t work. What else were they supposed to do to stop this armed violent person?

As for Wisconsin, what makes you think there was a weapon in the car? No evidence of that whatsoever, but it sure would be convenient if one wanted to exonerate the cop, amirite?

I don’t know if he had a weapon: I am asking.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
The fact that you disagree, 100% fair.
So they talked to him, , tased him, yelled at him, and it didn’t work. What else were they supposed to do to stop this armed violent person?

I don’t know if he had a weapon: I am asking.

I didn’t see any indication that he was violent other than he supposedly had a knife. He was moving away from the police, never moved in a threatening way at any point of the video that I saw. Also, a warning shot sobers people up quick... or a shot in the foot or leg. 10 shots? That is almost guaranteed to kill somebody.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I didn’t see any indication that he was violent other than he supposedly had a knife. He was moving away from the police, never moved in a threatening way at any point of the video that I saw. Also, a warning shot sobers people up quick... or a shot in the foot or leg. 10 shots? That is almost guaranteed to kill somebody.
Shoot them in the back as they're running away (even with a knife) is surely not sanctioned training.

yaxomoxay

Emperor
Reaction score
I didn’t see any indication that he was violent other than he supposedly had a knife. He was moving away from the police, never moved in a threatening way at any point of the video that I saw.

Brandishing a knife and not putting it down/away when asked IS an act of violence.

Also, a warning shot sobers people up quick... or a shot in the foot or leg. 10 shots? That is almost guaranteed to kill somebody.

Dude, this isn’t the movies. Cops (and no one else) can’t shoot warning shots or shoot anyone in the leg. It’s use of force with a deadly weapon, if you shoot it MUST be to kill (you also don’t want to provide that extra protection to cops).

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Brandishing a knife and not putting it down/away when asked IS an act of violence.

Dude, this isn’t the movies. Cops (and no one else) can’t shoot warning shots or shoot anyone in the leg. It’s use of force with a deadly weapon, if you shoot it MUST be to kill.

Really? So cops must kill the person if they shoot? Is that a police rule I never heard of? I guess they better go to the hospital in Wisconsin and finish the job there then.

Top Bottom
1 2