Random wild animals being themselves

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Yeah, they did clear the runway at Yakutat. Really. The 737 came in to land. Well, mom and her cub decided they needed to be on the other side, because, bear-reasons. The nose missed them, but some other thing farther back did not.

Cub was ok, mom not so much. Maybe the cub will get in the habit of going to bed earlier in November.

Still, better than have your airplane windshield hit by a fish.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
Apparently this is actually a thing
F87619A9-4934-4DB0-AC6A-0E8D01FD1BFB.jpeg

Yoused

up
Reaction score
A new meaning to "Bear Down".

Her brother heard the screaming and went out to the outhouse, about 150 feet away from the yurt. There, he found Shannon tending to her wound. They at first thought she had been bitten by a squirrel or a mink, or something small.

Erik brought his headlamp with him to see what it was. “I opened the toilet seat and there’s just a bear face just right there at the level of the toilet seat, just looking right back up through the hole, right at me. I just shut the lid as fast as I could. I said, ‘There’s a bear down there, we got to get out of here now,’ And we ran back to the yurt as fast as we could.”

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Since there is a fear for everything, this may be like the twins in the hallway from The Shining for some viewers.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
Fox News has an ally in Virginia, where foxes have been stealing or pissing on a man's WaPo every day

However, the troubling paragraph is near the end of the article,

Earlier this week, police in Grand Prairie, Texas, warned residents to watch out for a missing West African Banded Cobra that went missing from its owner’s home on Tuesday evening

Who the hell keeps a pet cobra, and if the do, how are they allowed to keep it in a non-escape-proof enclosure?

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Fox News has an ally in Virginia, where foxes have been stealing or pissing on a man's WaPo every day

However, the troubling paragraph is near the end of the article,

Earlier this week, police in Grand Prairie, Texas, warned residents to watch out for a missing West African Banded Cobra that went missing from its owner’s home on Tuesday evening

Who the hell keeps a pet cobra, and if the do, how are they allowed to keep it in a non-escape-proof enclosure?
How do you get one? :unsure:

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
People who fucking own cobras are supposed to know these things. If you get a venomous or otherwise hazardous creature for a legal pet, you need to know how to make it not a danger to the rest of us or else you need to not be having that pet.
Fortunately it is quite self-regulating; If you don’t know how to keep it, it won’t be yours for long.

Unfortunately that’s also the problem…

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
People who fucking own cobras are supposed to know these things. If you get a venomous or otherwise hazardous creature for a legal pet, you need to know how to make it not a danger to the rest of us or else you need to not be having that pet.
Is a cobra owned legally or illegally?

Top Bottom
1 2