Red and green flag partner survey results

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Since the images won’t display I’ll list the top five.

Top red flags for women

1. They identify as a MAGA Republican
2. They have no hobbies
3. They say All Lives Matter
4. They say there are only two genders
5. They are so unbothered they never ask for details

Top red flags for men

1. They identify as communist
2. They have no hobbies
3. They identify as a MAGA Republican
4. They are so unbothered they never ask for details
5. They say All Lives Matter

Top green flags for women

1. They read
2. Researching for best deals and rates before buying
3. They say Black Lives Matter
4. They look better in person
5. They take candid pictures of you

Top green flags for men

1. They read
2. Researching for best deals and rates before buying
3. They look better in person
5. They own a gun

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Since the images won’t display I’ll list the top five.

Top red flags for women

Top green flags for men

This will not go well 😂

5. They own a gun

A good friend of mine used to take all first dates to the gun range. If they went along and enjoyed themselves, they would get a second date. If not, then ...... :)

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the #2 red flag for both is not having any hobbies. I’ve never really expected women to have hobbies and nor have I really known many under the age of 30 that had any. The other end of the spectrum is having so many hobbies you don’t really have time or energy left for your partner. Guilty as charged.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the #2 red flag for both is not having any hobbies. I’ve never really expected women to have hobbies and nor have I really known many under the age of 30 that had any. The other end of the spectrum is having so many hobbies you don’t really have time or energy left for your partner. Guilty as charged.

I would guess it means they have a life of their own with things they like to do as opposed to it being a more traditional hobby like woodworking or quilting.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I would guess it means they have a life of their own with things they like to do as opposed to it being a more traditional hobby like woodworking or quilting.

Yeah, maybe my definition of hobby is too narrow and means you are either creating something or becoming very knowledgeable about something. In general I don’t really consider social gatherings or physical activity a hobby, but others might differ.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yep, and I think it's the women who are right again.

In reference to a recent Beau of the Fifth Column video, somebody contacted him asking him to weigh in on a Missouri high school that recently voted in a transgender student for homecoming queen. The person who contacted him seemed right wing but not frothing at the mouth right wing. It kind of came off as one those attempted “surely this situation will offend everybody!” gotcha moments.

Beau responded it doesn’t matter what he thinks or the person who contacted him thinks. The students voted for them and soon these same students will be old enough to vote in government elections. Progress is made. People don’t get more conservative as they get older. They stop progressing.

A bonus zinger is this isn’t the first time this same high school did this. They also voted for a transgender student back in 2015 or 2018 but it didn’t get the outrage because the Republican party didn’t start demonizing transgender people yet or hand control over to fringe nutters.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
In reference to a recent Beau of the Fifth Column video, somebody contacted him asking him to weigh in on a Missouri high school that recently voted in a transgender student for homecoming queen. The person who contacted him seemed right wing but not frothing at the mouth right wing. It kind of came off as one those attempted “surely this situation will offend everybody!” gotcha moments.

Beau responded it doesn’t matter what he thinks or the person who contacted him thinks. The students voted for them and soon these same students will be old enough to vote in government elections. Progress is made. People don’t get more conservative as they get older. They stop progressing.

A bonus zinger is this isn’t the first time this same high school did this. They also voted for a transgender student back in 2015 or 2018 but it didn’t get the outrage because the Republican party didn’t start demonizing transgender people yet or hand control over to fringe nutters.
Eventually they will vote, maybe when they are in their 30s. In my own personal experience knowing some 20 somethings. They shut out the world and feel that voting is useless, that things won't change no matter what. I am not sure they will wake up by 2024, when it will matter the most.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eventually they will vote, maybe when they are in their 30s. In my own personal experience knowing some 20 somethings. They shut out the world and feel that voting is useless, that things won't change no matter what. I am not sure they will wake up by 2024, when it will matter the most.

I think that will change with the GOP going out of their way to demonize or downgrade anybody who isn’t a straight white Christian baby factory. We've already seen that in recent past elections and after decades of quietly playing the long game it seems once they tasted blood they can't stop screaming how they'll return us to the dark ages given any opportunity.

Top Bottom
1 2