The Biden impeachment predicted evidence thread

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I have serious concerns about what he’ll try to do. And the monster will become something far worse.

No doubt in my mind on that. He already has the mussolini pose with head tilted to the side and chin high in the air down pretty pat.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Sure, but adulterer Newt who wouldn’t acknowledge his bastard led the charge into business dealings, and they found a BJ.

Adultery is not a crime (at least not one that is enforced anyway). Perjury is.

Are you denying actually he committed perjury?

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Just to be clear, even if it could be proven Joe Biden was deeply and heavily involved in Hunter’s business - and lied about it - that’s not a crime any more than Trump being involved in his family business and brining his kids into the White House, and lying by saying he was no longer involved in his business.

But that’s all irrelevant, because republicans have proved so little, I’m starting to question if Hunter Biden is actually Joe Biden’s son.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m not sure what you mean. All the judges were Democrat appointments in an increasingly blue state that Biden won 15 points. The most apparent difference on paper between the dissenting judges were that their alma maters were not Ivy League institutions. Judges should be non-partisan, I assume they are approved by the state legislature, but we all know how these things often work.

That said, it’s clear a significant percentage of republicans and independents support the court’s decision, though I’d like to see specifically how participants were interviewed. I don’t support the courts decision unless he is guilty of insurrection, which isn’t a crazy conclusion given the circumstances.

Regardless, the right has found itself in its own type of unethical behavior and insanity in many aspects. As has the left. I can’t in good conscience endorse either party. Both sides have convinced themselves that the opposition is an existential risk which then justifies taking unethical action.

The republicans whole investigation into Hunter Biden of course likely would have never happened to anyone else and is clear retribution by the right. The prosecution for the crime of lying on firearms paperwork clearly was an attempt by the DOJ to give some satisfaction to the opposition on a gun charge no one ever receives to distract from the more serious financial crimes- and then offered an absurd deal that even the judge said wtf to.

I’m not sure why people put so much faith in these people and institutions to change our society for the better and then convince themselves their side has the moral high ground. Politicians, especially at the high level, self selects for some of the worst personality traits. It’s not surprising governments are corrupt, hypocritical, and vindictive.
There’s an alarming amount of false equivalence in your post, in that I see the Republicans as objectively worse than Dems, ethically, legally, what else ya got? These two things are not the same.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I’m not sure what you mean. All the judges were Democrat appointments in an increasingly blue state that Biden won 15 points. The most apparent difference on paper between the dissenting judges were that their alma maters were not Ivy League institutions. Judges should be non-partisan, I assume they are approved by the state legislature, but we all know how these things often work.

That said, it’s clear a significant percentage of republicans and independents support the court’s decision, though I’d like to see specifically how participants were interviewed. I don’t support the courts decision unless he is guilty of insurrection, which isn’t a crazy conclusion given the circumstances.

Regardless, the right has found itself in its own type of unethical behavior and insanity in many aspects. As has the left. I can’t in good conscience endorse either party. Both sides have convinced themselves that the opposition is an existential risk which then justifies taking unethical action.

The republicans whole investigation into Hunter Biden of course likely would have never happened to anyone else and is clear retribution by the right. The prosecution for the crime of lying on firearms paperwork clearly was an attempt by the DOJ to give some satisfaction to the opposition on a gun charge no one ever receives to distract from the more serious financial crimes- and then offered an absurd deal that even the judge said wtf to.

I’m not sure why people put so much faith in these people and institutions to change our society for the better and then convince themselves their side has the moral high ground. Politicians, especially at the high level, self selects for some of the worst personality traits. It’s not surprising governments are corrupt, hypocritical, and vindictive.

Don’t worry, the republicans have you covered. You can’t convict Trump for insurrection because it happened when he was in office and - according to his supporters - you can’t prosecute a candidate who’s running, a sitting president or a former president if their crimes were committed in office.

This reads to me as “they’re all bad”, which is the fuel Trump needs as he continues his downward spiral. That’s the whole theme of the Biden impeachment show - “Biden is bad too.” You can admit democrats and politics writ large have issues to deal with, but when it’s wannabe dictator vs. experienced, traditional statesmen, you have to focus on urgency.

I suppose Trump does have his things his supporters think are urgent too, especially if you think returning America to a whitewashed nation is of upmost importance.

If Trump wasn’t so clearly corrupt and awful, republicans wouldn’t have to spend so much time trying (and failing) to prove others are too.

Also, we don’t even know everything - think about that. Get all the dirt you have on Biden and compare it to Trump. It’s not even close, Biden’s rap sheet is a post-it note, Trump’s is a ten pound coffee table book. And as the trials get underway, more scheming will be uncovered. He may yet face charges in other states.

And, of course, many republicans have said all of this means nothing anyways and will tell you “There is nothing Trump has done or will do that will cause me to not vote for him.”

Hey, maybe I’m in a cult too, but I can easily give you a list of a minimum of 50 things Biden could do to lose my vote, and most of them are things already done by Trump. So I’m looking forward to the defenses of Trump as more info surrounding his numerous crimes is revealed.

I welcome republicans proving Biden is a criminal, but they’ve literally proved less than nothing thus far.

There is no comparison.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
On Oct. 3rd, 2022 Biden received a memo informing him the musical progression of G, E, C is part of an incantation that opens the gates of Hell. More alarming is that this is the exact progression used for the NBC theme. Biden chose not to share this with the American people because he felt with the rise of cable cutters and the demise of Must See TV the risk to Americans was greatly reduced, despite the fact that every day 6.4 million portals to Hell are opened when Americans tune in for the nightly news. While the portals are opened by left-leaning American news watchers, the portals are physically located in Central and South America where Satan’s minions start the long arduous slog to the southern border.

The portals can be closed by the sound of a flushing toilet. The Dark Lord was unaware of this and didn’t foresee the evolution of indoor plumbing. Previously he believed the only way to close the portals was the unlikely event of holding down the Windows key while booting up a Mac.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The committee received a report that followed some money that ultimately was found in a McDonald’s cash register. But not all of it. At a cost of $1.5 million investigators generated a report that ran through all the potential food item combos that concluded a minimum of $1.32 is missing. Where did it go? So far the White House has refused the committee’s demands that Biden empty his pockets citing the separation of government branches from clown cars.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
So far the White House has refused the committee’s demands that Biden empty his pockets citing the separation of government branches from clown cars.

In response to this the committee released a statement of outrage over this obstruction of justice and blatant bigotry towards clown cars that make up a substantial block of their voters. They demand an apology.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
In a bold strategy move the committee in coordination with the entire Republican Congress will release a 2,700 page tome detailing their own corruption that will prove a reasonable conclusion that all politicians including Biden are corrupt and therefor he should be impeached.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
In related news, Trump legally changed his name to Joe Biden. Political experts speculate this was done to set up a choice between Joe Biden and Joe Biden in the election later this year and paving the road for legal challenges to Joe Biden winning the election.

In what might be considered a misfire, overnight polling shows that 98% of Republicans now believe that former President Biden is responsible for the events of 1/6 that they consider an insurrection and that he lied about the stolen election.

Shortly after receiving this information Senator Lindsey Graham was admitted to a local hospital for what is being called a mental health episode.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
In related news, Trump legally changed his name to Joe Biden. Political experts speculate this was done to set up a choice between Joe Biden and Joe Biden in the election later this year and paving the road for legal challenges to Joe Biden winning the election.

In related news, senator John Fetterman legally changed his name to Benjamin Netanyahu and switched to the Likud party. It’s expected that he’ll announce the reason for this decision on the So Unfair show streamed on X. It’s unclear if he’ll stick to the usual show’s format of 45 minutes of praise of Elon Musk’s genius followed by 15 minutes of sobbing about mean things said about him on the left.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The real question is how many more crimes by Trump and republicans this impeachment will uncover.

They’re going to vote to hold him in contempt of Congress for not following the subpoena. I’m in favor of following subpoenas, but the hypocrisy is laughable.

The best you can hope is that Gym and Comer Pyle continue to let their ineptitude fumble the whole cause - which is really just an attempt to paint Biden as bad as Trump.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
In a statement that the committee is “done fucking around” they handed a check for $12.8 million to Jared Kushner with “investigate Biden crime family” in the memo. This will blow the case wide open and prove all allegations of corruption. Against Joe Biden, if you were wondering.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hunter Biden and house democrats wiped the floor and embarrassed the GOP today. Comer Pyle got showed up by Moskowitz, his arch-enemy suddenly.

What a joke. This is just performance theatre.

Why are Americans standing for this? There are lots of normal conservatives out there, where are they? These aren't even committee hearings, its a talent show - you can see the members checking their phones right after they get done speaking, probably checking to see if they've already gone viral on Twitter.

This was coordinated - an effort to embarrass republicans. Even Hunter's walkout - right as MTG began speaking 😁 - was probably staged, and GOOD ON HIM.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
To clear up some recent confusion the committee has issued the following.

Refusal to testify in a private closed-door hearing = blocking complete governmental transparency that the public demands

Demanding to testify in an open public hearing = obstruction of justice

Unrelated, but can’t be said enough – white people = biggest victims in the US and always have been

Top Bottom
1 2