The Zuckerberg/Musk Fight

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
It's looking like this may actually happen so I'm starting a thread on it. Also, no shame in admitting I can't wait to see it, will likely be the biggest fight in history.

Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg agree to hold cage fight​

Mr Musk posted a message on his social media platform Twitter that he was "up for a cage fight" with Mr Zuckerberg.

Mr Zuckerberg, the boss of Facebook and Instagram parent company Meta, then posted a screenshot of Mr Musk's tweet with the caption "send me location".
"The story speaks for itself," a Meta spokesperson told the BBC.

Mr Musk then replied to Mr Zuckerberg's response with: "Vegas Octagon."
The Octagon is the competition mat and fenced-in area used for Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) bouts. The UFC is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Mr Musk, who turns 52 later this month, also tweeted: "I have this great move that I call 'The Walrus', where I just lie on top of my opponent & do nothing."
He later tweeted short videos of walruses, perhaps suggesting his challenge to Mr Zuckerberg may not entirely be serious.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
It's looking like this may actually happen so I'm starting a thread on it. Also, no shame in admitting I can't wait to see it, will likely be the biggest fight in history.

Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg agree to hold cage fight​

In a word... jeeeeeeez.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
My guess, Musk days before the fight knowing he's about to get his ass kicked.

Calls Zuckerberg: "This is just for Charity right? Let's have some fun and keep it light"

This thing has the Greg Brady(Barry Williams)/Danny Bonaduce fight written all over it. One was a trained fighter and the other a frumpy blowhard and Danny took no prisoners.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
It reminds me even more of the case where Uwe Boll (infamous crappy director) called out film critics to a boxing match.
Those critics who agreed, thought that this would be a publicity stunt and got the shit beaten out of them by Boll, who apparently is an amateur boxer.

fischersd

Meh
Reaction score
These two, do they even know how to punch? I'm guessing they'd be slapping each other. We'd have to start a pool over which one would be crying for his mommy first. :D

Ok, I stand corrected - wow!
"Meanwhile, 39-year-old Mr Zuckerberg has already been training in mixed martial arts (MMA) and has recently won jiu-jitsu tournaments."

Here I was thinking a strong breeze would knock him over. :D

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
These two, do they even know how to punch? I'm guessing they'd be slapping each other. We'd have to start a pool over which one would be crying for his mommy first. :D
Zuckerberg is a runner and a trained fighter, look up zuckerberg jiu jitsu on YT.

Musk said something like “I grew up having to fight on the streets” or some such bullshit. Zuckerberg is probably going to hand him his ass.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
He cowered, probably saw that Zuckerberg was serious and knew he would've gotten his ass kicked. So... Mommy!!

0oydi0ehx88b1.jpg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I’ll be rooting for neither and unhappy regardless of who wins, but I am absolutely intrigued. Can’t we make it a triple threat with Steve Austin or something? Then I’d have someone to root for.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I’ll be rooting for neither and unhappy regardless of who wins, but I am absolutely intrigued. Can’t we make it a triple threat with Steve Austin or something? Then I’d have someone to root for.
I don’t care if they call it a tie without either of them breaking a sweat, but I believe every penny raised should go to some charity that both of them hate.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score

I dunno who Lex Fridman is but nauseating levels of obsequiousness above.

I guess everyone calling him cowardly for hiding behind his mommy got to him? How the hell did these idiots become our tech overlords?

I wouldn’t mind so much if they were reasonably intelligent, mature adults (even if still avaricious and ruthless) but this is just insulting.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

I dunno who Lex Fridman is but nauseating levels of obsequiousness above.

I guess everyone calling him cowardly for hiding behind his mommy got to him? How the hell did these idiots become our tech overlords?

I wouldn’t mind so much if they were reasonably intelligent, mature adults (even if still avaricious and ruthless) but this is just insulting.
Smacks of a Trump ass-kisser. Can't wait to see Zuckerberg kick his ass but I suspect Musk will try to talk him out of a true fight for the sake of entertainment (and face). No fan of Zuckerberg either but the dude has been training for over a year and takes it pretty seriously.

AG_PhamD

Elite Member
Reaction score
I’d put my money on Musk given the size difference. I’d make a self-deprecating joke about Jewish men but will refrain.

Why are they fighting? I don’t even care. The attention seeking is exhausting.

dada_dave

Elite Member
Reaction score
I’d put my money on Musk given the size difference. I’d make a self-deprecating joke about Jewish men but will refrain.

Why are they fighting? I don’t even care. The attention seeking is exhausting.
Size difference in what sense?

1688987328999.jpeg

Supposedly this is real.

Top Bottom
1 2