There was a shit storm on my Fiat 500. :(

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Came home from swimming about 12:30pm, a cold day for Houston about 33 degrees. Did somethings at the house, came out at 4 to fetch dinner and I was shocked that my car was covered with bird droppings. I did not get a picture, but it was like 10% covered, not only that, but the driveway, walkway, and bench were also covered. I ended up getting the hose out and scrubbing both of our cars.

We have a mulberry tree out front and in the early summer after the fruits ripen, flocks of birds subject our cars parked on the driveway to rains of bird dropping as they swarm this tree. I can only assume because of the cold streak, they came there seeking dried up berries. :cautious:

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
Did you park under a PRSI thread?

Now THAT was funny. The bird dump, not so much,I know this from experience... for me it was parking too near a chokecherry rogue that was sheltering next to a maple in my driveway. Kept thinking I should take that thing outta there, not least because the seeds often pass through birds and mice and voles (which eat the fruit with impunity) and remain viable so they get distributed into meadows where unfortunately those fruits can kill horses and cows...

Well anyway I got motivated for that tree-killing effort after having to scrub the guano off my clunker when I spaced out and left it parked up near the barn overnight one time in harvest season so to speak.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
B3A9D0F4-B76C-4D6F-96F6-AB34200F5F9A.jpeg
Exhibit No. 1 šŸ˜‘

Top Bottom
1 2