Trump Assassination Attempt

I wouldn't call this a third assassination attempt, but don't put it past Trump to try to capitalize on it. This was just another 2nd amendment nut, that feels their gun rights are above common sense situations. Like don't bring your handgun to a political rally or into government buildings. I remember a specific event in NH during the 2008 campaign and a nut job went to an Obama event strapping a sidearm. Essentially he was trying to pass it off as a "what's the big deal" encounter.

I wouldn't call this a third assassination attempt, but don't put it past Trump to try to capitalize on it. This was just another 2nd amendment nut, that feels their gun rights are above common sense situations. Like don't bring your handgun to a political rally or into government buildings. I remember a specific event in NH during the 2008 campaign and a nut job went to an Obama event strapping a sidearm. Essentially he was trying to pass it off as a "what's the big deal" encounter.
yeah, if anything this is the kind of guy who was looking for an excuse to shoot a lib or a reporter. A kyle rittenhouse in-the-making.

Sovereign Citizen, no doubt molded by his right-wing echo chambers. That said, I hope he’s just a nonviolent loose screw as he claims, I don’t want to think Trump was in any danger. Not because I give one iota about him personally, but because I’m against violence in general and I wouldn’t be able to stomach the conspiracies that would arise if some lunatic does the unthinkable.

Back