UFOs. I give zero fucks.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Could the existence of life outside our planet have serious implications for us and our planet? That ranges from probably to possibly. In the race between aliens and humans destroying or saving the planet who would win? Not aliens. The speculation that the US government (and only the US government apparently) has known about the existence of alien life for decades is the height of distraction horse shit.

Discuss.

throAU

Site Champ
Reaction score
I think that it is inconceivable that more advanced life than us is NOT out there.

I also think that the chances are, if they were to arrive here they'd be so far beyond anything we can imagine in terms of technology they would essentially be gods. so the chances of us shooting them down or capturing them, etc. is pretty much.... nil

additionally I have concerns that we'd be considered prey or exploitable like more advanced races on earth treat the third world today.

alternatively, maybe they'd be pacifists, in order to get through the self-destruction part of the great filter.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Could the existence of life outside our planet have serious implications for us and our planet? That ranges from probably to possibly. In the race between aliens and humans destroying or saving the planet who would win? Not aliens. The speculation that the US government (and only the US government apparently) has known about the existence of alien life for decades is the height of distraction horse shit.

Discuss.
According to these congressional hearings they've been here. I have a theory they took one look at us and say "nope". Who would want to impart universal knowledge to a species so hellbent on destroying themselves.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
According to these congressional hearings they've been here. I have a theory they took one look at us and say "nope". Who would want to impart universal knowledge to a species so hellbent on destroying themselves.
or we are like the breakdown lane and they only use us when they have to and even then they lock all their doors and roll up the windows.

Top Bottom
1 2