Watch challenges

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
It was 106, but the sun was down, so I went for a 30 minute walk to close my circles. Sigh. All by myself.
I’ve gone through phases where I had to close all my circles. My mother, bless her pointed little head, will march around her apartment just to get those last few steps in.

To badly misquote a movie: I wear the watch, it doesn’t wear me.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if I mentioned this in another thread, but Apple’s fitness philosophy doesn’t include rest days, which puzzles me. I close the rings at least 5 days a week, and allow rest days without beating myself up. That said, off to the Peleton I go. I may start a thread about that.

Runs For Fun

Masochist
Site Donor
Reaction score
Not sure if I mentioned this in another thread, but Apple’s fitness philosophy doesn’t include rest days, which puzzles me. I close the rings at least 5 days a week, and allow rest days without beating myself up. That said, off to the Peleton I go. I may start a thread about that.
Yeah I hate this. Rest is just as important as exercise and Apple just seem to completely ignore this. My goal is 1,000 calories but I’m hitting way over that. Even 1,000 on a rest day is not a rest day lol.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
I close my rings everyday. But some days you exercise more than others. A 35 minute walk will close my exercise ring for example. Move is a little more challenging.
Lately I hit 200% more than I don’t.

Top Bottom
1 2