Welcome new members!

Ulenspiegel

διπλωμάτης
Reaction score
I don‘t care how many folk join - I still refuse point blank to wear any shoes while wandering around here.

I came when this place was informal wear and now @Eric’s making it more “serious” I’ll be dammed if I put my shoes on for anyone to the foot fetish club.
Invites are open to the virtual TA foot fetish club.

Scepticalscribe

Cancelled
Reaction score
There's sandwiches? Damn, when did they turn up?
Ham sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, salad sandwiches, egg sandwiches (I'm not sure that I have ever revealed my cunning plan when sandwich platters appear and egg sandwiches are on offer.....it involves napkins, stealth, and greed, in becoming quantities..)

And I have been known to go weak at the knees if smoked salmon sandwiches, or prawn sandwiches, put in an appearance.

And, as for salami sandwiches, or worse (that means, better) salami and cheese and pickle sandwiches.....yum.

Last edited:
U

User.191

Ham sandwiches, ham and cheese sandwiches, salad sandwiches, egg sandwiches (I'm not sure that I have ever revealed my cunning plan when sandwich platters appear and egg sandwiches are on offer.....it involves napkins, stealth, and greed, in becoming quantities..)

And I have been known to go weak at the knees if smoked salmon sandwiches, or prawn sandwiches, put in a appearance.

And, as for salami sandwiches, or worse (that means, better) salami and cheese and pickle sandwiches.....yum.
Wot, no marmite 'n' tomato? Well, that's it. @Eric - cancel my account, I'm outa here....

Top Bottom
1 2