Welcome new members!

ArgoDuck

Power User
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
Canon
Hello everyone.

Cmaier alerted me to this site a few months ago. Have been in lurk mode since, and very much enjoying the intelligent, civil and often amusing chat here, especially compared to the mostly insane ‘other place’

I’m a retired but still active social scientist and a developer before that (mostly C++ in the 90s and 2000s, these days swift and SwiftUI). I hail from a small, distant southern land actually not too far from Antartica, place of penguins, seals, shivering scientists and collapsing ice shelfs.

Not sure I have much to contribute although I just did my first post in the Mac studio thread. Etiquette dictates I introduce myself in consequence.

Should’ve done that first - oops!

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Cmaier alerted me to this site a few months ago. Have been in lurk mode since, and very much enjoying the intelligent, civil and often amusing chat here, especially compared to the mostly insane ‘other place’

I’m a retired but still active social scientist and a developer before that (mostly C++ in the 90s and 2000s, these days swift and SwiftUI). I hail from a small, distant southern land actually not too far from Antartica, place of penguins, seals, shivering scientists and collapsing ice shelfs.

Not sure I have much to contribute although I just did my first post in the Mac studio thread. Etiquette dictates I introduce myself in consequence.

Should’ve done that first - oops!
Very happy to see you here. Now please send me a baby seal. Thanks.

Top Bottom
1 2