What are you doing today?

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
OK let's hear that one. ?!

This was years ago, but it was just so weird, it's stuck in my head ever since.

So I'm driving along. I might've had a bronchitis or something like, because I was dealing with a lot of phlegm at the time. Moreso than usual, even. I feel some welling up in my throat, so I do the usual snort hock process to bring it up, roll down the window, and proceed to spit it out.

...but I didn't see that nice little white gob arching through the air away from me. It just...disappeared.

I didn't pay it much mind at first, at least until I starting noticing that there was this cold spot just behind my left ear. Curious as to what it could be, I go up to scratch it, and, well...

Long story short, I managed to spit on the back of my own head.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
This was years ago, but it was just so weird, it's stuck in my head ever since.

So I'm driving along. I might've had a bronchitis or something like, because I was dealing with a lot of phlegm at the time. Moreso than usual, even. I feel some welling up in my throat, so I do the usual snort hock process to bring it up, roll down the window, and proceed to spit it out.

...but I didn't see that nice little white gob arching through the air away from me. It just...disappeared.

I didn't pay it much mind at first, at least until I starting noticing that there was this cold spot just behind my left ear. Curious as to what it could be, I go up to scratch it, and, well...

Long story short, I managed to spit on the back of my own head.

OK so I knew I would be sorry I asked. Sometimes I wonder at myself.

At least it wasn't a lit cigarette butt went down the back of your shirt on the inside, I've heard of that happening.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I arrived safe and sound in Nairobi, not sure how long I will be here, there has been a bit of trouble in Ethiopia between the government and the UN. At least I should be able to pick-up some beans!
Now that’s making lemonade out of lemons for sure. Stay safe and keep your powder dry.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Practicing with Procreate, my first attempt with no tutorials using an image I found for inspiration. Still a work in progress.

IMG_3895.jpg

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
On vacation for a week. Having a burrito at a decent Mexican place in Kittery, Maine (New England is typically not your goto place for Mexican food) and packing tomorrow morning for a two night stay in Provincetown, Massachusetts, one of my favorite New England destinations. It’s awesome, trust me.

Apple fanboy

Elite Member
Reaction score
More progress today. Hopefully enough of it is gone so he can put the path back on Tuesday now.

Attachments

• 880EA4A9-248B-4126-8258-B7D3FA2D2E16.jpeg
    880EA4A9-248B-4126-8258-B7D3FA2D2E16.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 32
  • C1B40864-2132-4912-A188-9D70BC6AE1ED.jpeg
    C1B40864-2132-4912-A188-9D70BC6AE1ED.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
Top Bottom
1 2