Taking over the Latest Posts box:

1634766656926.png

:ROFLMAO:

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
So I went to see my doctor this morning. After our usual small talk I said “ya know, I was going to come in here demanding a prescription for Ivermectin, but I realized with masks I wouldn’t be able to see your reaction.” She then proceeded to tell me about all the patients she has who have actually requested it. And a friend of hers from VA with whom she hasn’t spoken in years who called her asking if she would do it for her. I was just shocked.

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
Slept about six hours overnight after packing and preparing for a return to NYC. Then turned around and went back to Mulletville, VA after missing my train in Charlottesville -- two accidents on the highway, the 2nd probably caused by a lookie-loo eyeballing the 1st. Decided it would be more peaceful and productive to complete a last minute book project here than Queens. I would probably get distracted sorting mail and packages received since I've been away.

After a long-ish nap I plan a speed walk since I finally mapped out a few routes over the past week.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
Slept about six hours overnight after packing and preparing for a return to NYC. Then turned around and went back to Mulletville, VA after missing my train in Charlottesville -- two accidents on the highway, the 2nd probably caused by a lookie-loo eyeballing the 1st. Decided it would be more peaceful and productive to complete a last minute book project here than Queens. I would probably get distracted sorting mail and packages received since I've been away.

After a long-ish nap I plan a speed walk since I finally mapped out a few routes over the past week.
There’s a town called Mulletville? How are the barbers there?

ronntaylor

Elite Member
Reaction score
There’s a town called Mulletville? How are the barbers there?
No, that's my nickname for our smallish town. Couple years ago we hired movers. Turned out to be a guy, his brother and their teen sons. All wearing mullets. Hubby has a colleague and her wife once wore a mullet one summer to fit in because so many wear them here.

And the barbers here are ... well let's just say we've been cutting our hair before the Pandemic (I always got cut in NYC before heading down here in the past).

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Went for a nice walk with hubby this morning (since the mornings are cool finally). (And cool means anything under 72.) Came back, sitting on the deck watching the kitten chase leaves. We desperately need to go grocery shopping Later.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
a Movie or tv show getting filmed in Portland Oregon. you never really know what it is. the stars get the high end porta potty with its own generator in the last pic all the hired help get the porta potty. I went by yesterday afternoon and the front of the tavern was lit up like crazy but I did not have a chance to take a pic before the lights changed. it was still setup but covered because of the rain so they may still be shooting today when I go home
7bd956893aed5200f978ab9466e65547.jpg

96376e40edefbf32100236b7552e3628.jpg

c600495f66e7ec817258ade2cfc4a41b.jpg

b2531c72d6692018d691a210a2ef101c.jpg

b62f2ea845eda12a2ea6852d507bf46e.jpg

DT

I am so Smart! S-M-R-T!
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Went to the grocery, drove over to the beach (groceries in tow :D), sometimes I have to remind myself when I kind of get cranky about this place, it affords me the opportunity to do stuff like this.

I have some stunning sunrise photos from this morning, er, not pulling an RP and bragging on my photography skills, it was just spectacular, kind of hard to F-up a photo ... I'll post in POTD.

IMG_0288.jpeg

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Injured my back (muscular) and I am about two weeks away from my black belt test. I planned this to be the most strenuous week in terms of training, instead I can’t do much since last Saturday.

How disappointing. Here’s to a speedy recovery!
I guess we can't give him lip anymore now that he's almost a black belt.

Top Bottom
1 2