What Movie Are You Watching?

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
For those who are interested in the art, lives, and travels of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera, check out this just released documentary, "Frida." It’s a beautiful mixture of archived films, still photos, animations, and is superbly narrated. I enjoyed it more than the movie "Frida" with Selma Hayek from 20 or so years ago. It's on Amazon Prime.

Alli

Perfection
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
We just watched part I of the newest Mission Impossible movie. I can only compare it to Titanic. They could have cut out 40 minutes without losing anything.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMG_3153.jpeg
Pride and Prejudice
(2005)- A favorite early 19th Century romance set in England, so well done. Outstanding characters all around. It’s practically impossible not to like this. :D

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
View attachment 28834Pride and Prejudice (2005)- A favorite early 19th Century romance set in England, so well done. Outstanding characters all around. It’s practically impossible not to like this. :D

This story reflects an interesting historical fact regarding inheritance laws in 19th Century England that limited women’s’ ability to inherit.

So if you had a bunch of daughters, you mostly hoped you get them married off.

Top Bottom
1 2