Woman arrested for refusing to wear mask in TX

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
That’s what the tyrannical left wants...just comply, wear your mask, & shut up. Do as we tell you to do. Enough of this power grab by the totalitarian statist progressives. You want to wear a mask? Knock yourself out. I’ll take liberty & freedom!
This should be fun. Welcome to the site none the less. :mrgreen:

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
That’s what the tyrannical left wants...just comply, wear your mask, & shut up. Do as we tell you to do. Enough of this power grab by the totalitarian statist progressives. You want to wear a mask? Knock yourself out. I’ll take liberty & freedom!
"No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" was on the window of almost every restaurant I saw growing up. I don’t remember people trying to come in shirtless and shoeless and then fighting until the cops had to be called.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

Seems so much easier to just wear a mask. Video is worth a watch.
This video does not seem to run on iOS. I’d say that businesses can set rules are long as they are discriminatory. What was she arrested for? Since the State (Texas) mask mandate as dropped, I would assume it would be for refusing to dawn a mask or leave? It’s like businesses saying no guns allowed.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
This video does not seem to run on iOS. I’d say that businesses can set rules are long as they are discriminatory. What was she arrested for? Since the State (Texas) mask mandate as dropped, I would assume it would be for refusing to dawn a mask or leave? It’s like businesses saying no guns allowed.
She refused to leave the bank after being told repeatedly that masks are required in the bank. She is an idiot, but some of the blame goes to folks like Greg Abbott, IMHO.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
She refused to leave the bank after being told repeatedly that masks are required in the bank. She is an idiot, but some of the blame goes to folks like Greg Abbott, IMHO.

What's absolutely amazing about many of these idiots is she freely and proudly admitted she thought the pandemic was a hoax from day 1 and never wears a mask. She could have left her ignorance at the governor recently lifting the mask mandate, but no, she went ahead and built the prosecutor's precedent case for them. If she was charged with murder she'd plead not guilty and then during the trial proudly correct the prosecution on the type of gun she used for the murder.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
What's absolutely amazing about many of these idiots is she freely and proudly admitted she thought the pandemic was a hoax from day 1 and never wears a mask. She could have left her ignorance at the governor recently lifting the mask mandate, but no, she went ahead and built the prosecutor's precedent case for them. If she was charged with murder she'd plead not guilty and then during the trial proudly correct the prosecution on the type of gun she used for the murder.
The entire “COVID is a hoax” thing was part of the anti-science sentiment from the right. But guess what? They actually are scared of COVID now! Why? Because supposedly Mexicans are flooding over the border and bringing it to America. Yep. The disease that they called a hoax, blaming half-a-million deaths on “they were already sick” or something else... now it is their #1 concern because... illegals!!!!

It’s just a matter of what gets them more outraged. They hate “illegals” more than they hate scientists, so now COVID is real and dangerous.

Renzatic

Egg Nog King of the Eastern Seaboard
Reaction score
And tried to argue the bank is public property. 🤦‍♂️

That's not uncommon. I've gotten into arguments with people who believe a company being publicly traded on Wall Street makes it a public service, and thus held to the same standards as the government.

...I mean, comeon. It's right there in the name. Public.

lizkat

Watching March roll out real winter
Reaction score
And tried to argue the bank is public property. 🤦‍♂️

That's not uncommon. I've gotten into arguments with people who believe a company being publicly traded on Wall Street makes it a public service, and thus held to the same standards as the government.

...I mean, comeon. It's right there in the name. Public.

Yeah... wow. Really getting into it over anything in a bank is even more brilliant than mixing it up over something in a plane.

leekohler2

Power User
Reaction score
You are required to wear clothes in public. Are your freedoms infringed?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
This lady needs psych help. No video this time but she's been arrested again for not wearing a mask at an Office Depot in Texas City. Her bond was set at $3,000 on misdemeanor charges, police said. She was held in the Galveston County Jail on Wednesday afternoon.

I don't know why this just triggered this thought to me, but it occurred to me that maybe mentally ill or troubled people are being exploited as the poster child for a social or political ideology. This is every Trump supporter. This is every liberal. This is every Christian. This is every immigrant. This is every network news host. This is every cop.

SuperMatt

Site Master
Reaction score
I don't know why this just triggered this thought to me, but it occurred to me that maybe mentally ill or troubled people are being exploited as the poster child for a social or political ideology. This is every Trump supporter. This is every liberal. This is every Christian. This is every immigrant. This is every network news host. This is every cop.
I think a lot of it is people self-identifying.

I see some conservatives get all worked up over statements such as “white supremacist does (insert crime here)” as if this type of thing is targeting all White people, not just the White supremacists. Of note from those who make such leaps, they tend to use terms like “black on black violence” or “black on Asian violence” as of late. They don’t seem to notice that they have labeled themselves as White supremacists with their outrage when the FBI says such groups are a problem.

U

User.45

This lady needs psych help. No video this time but she's been arrested again for not wearing a mask at an Office Depot in Texas City. Her bond was set at $3,000 on misdemeanor charges, police said. She was held in the Galveston County Jail on Wednesday afternoon.
Narcissism is quite hard to treat... That's the impression she made based on the 1st vid.

Top Bottom
1 2