Woman puts Gorilla Glue in her hair

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well it has real gorillas so it has a strong grip :ROFLMAO: thats just crazy well its going to take a lawn mowor or random orbit sander to remove it.

Thomas Veil

Suspended
Reaction score
Probably her only option is to let it grow out a bit until there’s enough new hair at scalp level to cut the whole thing off. And then start from scratch.

(I still can’t believe she actually did that...)

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
(I still can’t believe she actually did that...)
Yeah, I sure don’t.

Then on the other hand, we have MTG. So maybe Gorilla Glue Spray Hair is not only feasible but also perfectly reasonable... In any case, a fun read. And hopefully she is happy as well with all the publicity she got. Everybody wins! 🥳

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Whether or not it was real is irrelevant. That was funny as hell.
Absolutely!

My "belief" comment was just a figure of speech. I can believe it. I've learned there is almost nothing that is so stupid that somebody somewhere won't try it.
I was aiming more for the conclusion of ”it doesn‘t matter”. I happily take full responsibility and blame me not conveying anything clearly on me being too distracted by the posted videos and tweets. Pure gold. :D

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Remember ... Tessica says her hair's been rock solid for about a month after substituting Gorilla Glue Spray Adhesive for her normal hair spray. GG told us the quickest possible remedy was rubbing alcohol.

Our sources say Tessica's hired an attorney and is weighing her legal options against Gorilla Glue. We're told the label on the product she used says do not use on eyes, skin or clothing ... with no mention of hair, which Tessica feels is misleading.

GG says all of its products are considered permanent and the packaging states it too ... but we're told Tessica felt it was okay because the product said multi-use.

Pumbaa

Verified Warthog
Reaction score
Great, her “right to recover for her medical costs and injuries will depend on the foreseeability of her use of the glue as a hairstyling tool”. :LOL:

thekev

Elite Member
Reaction score
I clicked on that expecting to see someone attempting to give themselves anime hair. I was moderately disappointed.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
ok looks like a plastic surgeon took on the job pro bono and removed the glue for her. but then you have this idiot trying to prove she was faking. but this idiot used super glue

Top Bottom
1 2